Kamala Harris: Marxist Border Czar, Proposes Government Price Controls, Will Censor "Misinformation"

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Only they can call her the "border czar."  And only they can tell you to stop using their own words.  F off clowns.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Only they can call her the "border czar."  And only they can tell you to stop using their own words.  F off clowns.

That’s right. Get bent. 

• Eyeroll 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Even if what she said was true, there are so many coming over that you will see more and more cases of this cause ya know, numbers. It's still on them and the complete failure that is the southern border. I guarantee if this was trumps mess, the dems and msm would definitely make him own it.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Even if what she said was true, there are so many coming over that you will see more and more cases of this cause ya know, numbers. It's still on them and the complete failure that is the southern border. I guarantee if this was trumps mess, the dems and msm would definitely make him own it.

They won't even mention Southwest keys program or how much it's grown (housing minors".  

No kids in cages narrative.  No photo ops.  

The issue has only gotten worse, and they passively support it by ignoring it and doing everything possible to not fix the problem..

On 7/26/2024 at 2:15 PM, KDIGGZ said:

It's literally the only job she has and she blew it. Name 1 other thing she did. All we heard was how she was the border car and would fix the border and then she did nothing and now they are saying she was never a border czar. Wtf??? Make it make sense

They can’t make it make sense…They don’t even know what a woman is…😉

And if you don’t know the basics, everything attempted, after that, is doomed…👍

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Holy McMoly.  PLEASE tell me that video is doctored?

Also, I follow the Loudoun County Sheriff’s facebook page, and saw that posting a couple days ago.  Sad.

Sterling is my old stomping ground from when I used to live in NoVA.

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This account coordinates with the Dems, and wow do they think Dem voters are stupid 

EO's were implemented just 2 months ago.  And look at that, we didn't need that terrible border bill after all...

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Kamala Harris: Marxist Border Czar
11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why don't Republicans try to get them to vote GOP? Why is it the presumption they vote Dem? We saw in Miami-Dade County especially that Hispanic folks are quite conservative. 

• Eyeroll 1