Training Camp 7/26

Simon

33 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’d like to see a wide receiver only thread where you can catch up on the most interesting unit at camp. Any chance of that or not a good idea?

It’s a great idea. You should start the thread since it was your idea. One of the most important developments of camp as it plays out will be the almost all new WR group and how the do.

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

It's known that he was dealing with an elbow injury that affected his mechanics for the last half of the season. Presumably he's fully healthy now and back to his usual throwing motion.

last season, the injury was his throwing shoulder

2023 was the torn UCL in his throwing elbow

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It’s a great idea. You should start the thread since it was your idea. One of the most important developments of camp as it plays out will be the almost all new WR group and how the do.

I agree I would follow it

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

If I created it, it would get merged in no time flat.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, FLFan said:

It is only day 3 and I am already sick of Thad Brown.  What a tool.  As for Drew Boylhart, draft analyst of the Huddle Report, whatever that is, thanks for your completely unqualified medical opinion based on absolutely no knowledge or specific insight.  MVS needs to take down the smack a notch and make some plays on the field.  

Can't believe it's taken you this long to be sick of Thad.    He is the love child of Frankenstein and Jerry Sullivan wearing a Jets jersey.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, FLFan said:

It is only day 3 and I am already sick of Thad Brown.  What a tool.  As for Drew Boylhart, draft analyst of the Huddle Report, whatever that is, thanks for your completely unqualified medical opinion based on absolutely no knowledge or specific insight.  MVS needs to take down the smack a notch and make some plays on the field.  

Take off the rose colored glasses. Milano is obviously struggling.  Not pushing off on injured leg. Coming back from very serious injury. He may never be the same

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Milanos Milano said:

And then this year it will be his ankles. Then someone will use it to explain away bad numbers. 

Dear Iron Maiden Bills > Araiza Curse > Milano's Milano,

Your posting quality is consistent across name changes

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 hours ago, noacls said:

Take off the rose colored glasses. Milano is obviously struggling.  Not pushing off on injured leg. Coming back from very serious injury. He may never be the same

Sir, what are your medical credentials if we may ask?

For those interested, PT Dr Kyle Trimble put together a bunch of clips and his analysis:

https://bangedupbills.com/2024/07/27/buffalo-bills-training-camp-injury-review-week-1-2/

He assesses a couple other injuries as well.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Milanos Milano said:

And then this year it will be his ankles. Then someone will use it to explain away bad numbers. 

Get a grip my fellow fan, you’re spiraling out of control with this nonsense, every QB in the league throws multiple interceptions during training camp, just as some days during camp the offense is doing better than the defense, and other days it’s the defense that’s kicking butt, get back on your anxiety meds lol, everything gonna be okay, 👍 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Sir, what are your medical credentials if we may ask?

For those interested, PT Dr Kyle Trimble put together a bunch of clips and his analysis:

https://bangedupbills.com/2024/07/27/buffalo-bills-training-camp-injury-review-week-1-2/

He assesses a couple other injuries as well.

What are yours? It's been reported he had a tibial plateau fracture. I know enough about medicine to know its a bad injury.  Usually destroys cartilage in knee. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That’s a crazy take.

Then you should educate yourself on tibial plateau fractures. 

Edited by noacls
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Get a grip my fellow fan, you’re spiraling out of control with this nonsense, every QB in the league throws multiple interceptions during training camp, just as some days during camp the offense is doing better than the defense, and other days it’s the defense that’s kicking butt, get back on your anxiety meds lol, everything gonna be okay, 👍 

He has the tendency to spiral out of control

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, noacls said:

What are yours? It's been reported he had a tibial plateau fracture. I know enough about medicine to know its a bad injury.  Usually destroys cartilage in knee. 

He's saying that while the are a range of outcomes from this type of injury, you are choosing to take the most negative and run with it. To this point, there is no indication that the most negative take (yours) in the correct one, so why spend so much time trying to convince us it is the current reality? 

Milano was able to get through 3 full practices. Only at the end of that period has he shown some irritation. My guess is that this is pretty good news. He's gone fully on the knee in a football setting for 3 days and now he'll probably need some rest to let the swelling come down.

Nothing here indicates worst case, and that's why people are calling you out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

34 minutes ago, noacls said:

34 minutes ago, noacls said:

https://bangedupbills.com/2023/10/09/examining-buffalo-bills-matt-milanos-right-knee-injury/

“Furthermore, the author of the SB Nation Arrowhead Pride article, Aaron Borgmann, is a former AT/PT for the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadephia Eagles. He indicated in the article that there is no performance drop-off upon return or long-term concerns. I have followed his work for a long time and I highly value his professional opinion. “

I know nothing about medicine-  these two guys do.  

You may be correct in your assessment- maybe you could share your knowledge with the rest of us instead of the usual snark involved with each of your posts.

• Thank you (+1) 5

49 minutes ago, noacls said:

Saying he’s obviously struggling is a crazy take.

• Like (+1) 1