Training Camp 7/26

Simon

26 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

So happy you watch more video than me, but in the video above Josh's arm angle on the throw is completely different than last year.

It's known that he was dealing with an elbow injury that affected his mechanics for the last half of the season. Presumably he's fully healthy now and back to his usual throwing motion.

• Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

It is only day 3 and I am already sick of Thad Brown.  What a tool.  As for Drew Boylhart, draft analyst of the Huddle Report, whatever that is, thanks for your completely unqualified medical opinion based on absolutely no knowledge or specific insight.  MVS needs to take down the smack a notch and make some plays on the field.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, FLFan said:

It is only day 3 and I am already sick of Thad Brown.  What a tool.  As for Drew Boylhart, draft analyst of the Huddle Report, whatever that is, thanks for your completely unqualified medical opinion based on absolutely no knowledge or specific insight.  MVS needs to take down the smack a notch and make some plays on the field.  

He was probably all sad Charlie Brown "Why am I even here." before the picks happened.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Lining up Curtis Samuel at RB, Joe Brady cackling to himself like a madman.

Feels like Safety is this year's LB position, would be great if we found a starter as great as Benford when the season started like we did last year, but maybe not have all the starters and depth become a graveyard as the season progresses.

Don’t sleep on D. Williams kid was a stud late last season 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JP51 said:

Kickers always make me nervous

Yeah and its early, I am just keeping an eye out, especially Claypool... 

I read here today that Claypool had a nice toe drag completion, 

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

It's known that he was dealing with an elbow injury that affected his mechanics for the last half of the season. Presumably he's fully healthy now and back to his usual throwing motion.

It was said here on this board that Josh said he was working on clearing up his throwing motion during the offseason, ya know, when he wasn’t doing the little things…, 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Milanos Milano said:

Great now Allen is hurt. Ankle issues don’t magically go away, they linger especially with the heavy demands of a regular season. Mitch isn’t the answer and we didn’t do anything to address QB2. 

We will all assume you are imparting sarcasm into this thread…, 

1 hour ago, FLFan said:

If only Keon Coleman could get open.

nO SePaRaTiOn

• Like (+1) 2