Training Camp 7/26

Simon

The fact that Coleman is performing as well as he has in the first three practices is an extremely positive sign that he will be a significant contributor to the offense as a rookie.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

55 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Insightful interview by Taron, I am starting to get the advantages for both the offense and the defense without have a set static X Y Z assigned receiver corps and threw in the mix the interchanging RBs.  This is why you have to have SMART and dedicated football players.   One reason why the Bills have drafted to many teams leaders/captains.  Listening to Taron it is easy to tell how intelligent he is.That is a LOT of work for Brady to put together.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 2

greetings bills fans. I am tempted to post awesome emojis all over the thread. LOTS of positives as I read.

It just feels great to have something  tangible to see in 2024 even if it's just camp

"Just" camp? This is where it all begins God speed Bills offense defense and special teams.

RAWR football season it is Inching closer and closer amigos. I'm here for it 🙂

🍿

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Also 3 picks and a few errant passes.

Just an observation 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m sure he’ll get treatment and be fine tomorrow. 

Yes, I think this was the sequence you were referring to (per Thad Brown):  "Josh 3 INTs in four plays in team drills."

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

I feel bad for the defense in training camp. They have to go against Josh Allen. Iron sharpens iron, or something like that...

It doesn't seem to help them when they go against Patrick and Joe.

• Eyeroll 1

Can't wait for them to get some pads on. Then we will see if the rook can take that next step. We will know by week 3 what we have. (Reg season). But so far, the vibe feels like we might just have the team to beat. Go BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALLinALLEN said:

I was gonna say he could literally never miss another kick in practice and I'd still be nervous for a "game on the line" kick

Kickers always make me nervous

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Coleman has flashed. Besides the drop yesterday and some route running nuances, have heard nothing but positive. 

Haven’t heard anything about Claypool

Yeah and its early, I am just keeping an eye out, especially Claypool... 

2 hours ago, Magox said:

The fact that Coleman is performing as well as he has in the first three practices is an extremely positive sign that he will be a significant contributor to the offense as a rookie.

I don't want to fly off the handle because it's early but the two biggest question marks were whether he could read an NFL defense and polish his route running. So far, we are seeing excellent signs of progress on both. I don't think Beane and Brady throw him into the fire. They will want him to earn his reps and targets. But it's looking like that might be sooner rather than later.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Ha, I won't lie I am a tad bit nervous about the secondary given how easily the starting offense is moving down the field at every practice. But part of me just doesn't even care... The offense having the ability to flat out steamroll teams up and down the field is going to be the most important factor to a potential championship run.

So happy you watch more video than me, but in the video above Josh's arm angle on the throw is completely different than last year.

• Eyeroll 1