Training Camp 7/26

Simon

3 minutes ago, JP51 said:

Waiting to hear initial impressions of Coleman and Claypool.... its early yet... so lets see 

Coleman has flashed. Besides the drop yesterday and some route running nuances, have heard nothing but positive. 

Haven’t heard anything about Claypool

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JP51 said:

He makes me nervous, I would like to see several days strung in a row if not more. 

I was gonna say he could literally never miss another kick in practice and I'd still be nervous for a "game on the line" kick

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Inject that top tweet directly into my veins please 

1 hour ago, jwhit34 said:

Is the sentiment emerging that the Bills have their own mad scientist in Joe Brady?

Is Joe Brady >= Mike McDaniel

I'll wait until I see a full season out of the man but I really like the wrinkles he managed to weld on to the Dorsey/Daboll offense and it appears that he's expanded on those to take bits of what the Niners, Lions and Rams were doing last year.

If he can get 80% to a QB like Josh Allen whooo boy!

41 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m having trouble pumping the brakes on my growing excitement for the Shakir, Coleman, Samuel trio at the moment. 

I won't tell you to, especially with the strengths each of them has. Coleman has the size to block at least as well as Kincaid and Samuel appears to be set up as a Deebo like WR/RB. 

So in practice with those three guys, Kincaid or Knox at TE and Cook/Davis in the backfield the offense could (at least in theory) effectively shift between 11, 12, 21 and 22 groupings all with the same WRs personel of 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Love Keon's answer to the last question if as a rookie is it fast and is he still trying to figure things out — no, not at all because he's been studying.

Very, very early on but love the reports of his play and his preparation and demeanor.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

Just now, Nephilim17 said:

Love Keon's answer to the last question if as a rookie is it fast and is he still trying to figure things out — no, not at all because he's been studying.

Very, very early on but love the reports of his play and his preparation and demeanor.

Yeah he just seems like he's going to be great.

6 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Keon definitely seems to be 100% focused on football. It’ll pay off for him.

• Like (+1) 2