Training Camp 7/26

Simon

25 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Not sure how I feel about Smoot being a the big story 

Im totally fine with it.  He seems like a big upgrade from Shaq as a pass rusher with only a small decrease in the run game. We need DE juice so him doing well is good.

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Any word on Solomon?

Thought I heard he got around Collins so was having some second team snaps.  But havent heard much good about Collins yet

Getting a couple feels overall.  Offensive skill players humming is great.  But causes some concern about secondary.  My hope is that the front 7 is the strength of this defense now and a few of these completions would be stopped as sacks or pressures (a lot of the good reports are also during 7 v 7 so no rush).  If the DL can keep up the good work when the pads come on, then we may have something cause I still have a lot of confidence in this OL.  

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Any word on Solomon?

In one of the summaries yesterday (can't remember who) the person reporting had a snippet that he watched Solomon a bit and he wasn't able to generate anything for the snaps this guy watched.  Doesn't mean anthing in the overall picture but it was the one mention I've seen 

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

In one of the summaries yesterday (can't remember who) the person reporting had a snippet that he watched Solomon a bit and he wasn't able to generate anything for the snaps this guy watched.  Doesn't mean anthing in the overall picture but it was the one mention I've seen 

We don't really know about DL until they put pads on.