Training Camp 7/26

Simon

• Simon pinned this topic

from yesterday, but deserves to be seen:

Bobby Babich pre camp:

The pretty clear implication there is we may not see Matt Milano being Matt Milano right out of the gate at the start of the season

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I dont know if we have had a year that the offense in TC has been clicking so well so early.  Maybe when Diggs came in for 2021?  That camp there was a lot about how good the offense looked.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

OMG how slow is Douglas??  

Ha, I won't lie I am a tad bit nervous about the secondary given how easily the starting offense is moving down the field at every practice. But part of me just doesn't even care... The offense having the ability to flat out steamroll teams up and down the field is going to be the most important factor to a potential championship run.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5

21 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

The early reports from Bills training camp are that Samuel has been lining up all over (including the backfield) and is in motion a ton.

Lining up Curtis Samuel at RB, Joe Brady cackling to himself like a madman.

Feels like Safety is this year's LB position, would be great if we found a starter as great as Benford when the season started like we did last year, but maybe not have all the starters and depth become a graveyard as the season progresses.

• Like (+1) 1

With all the new pieces on offense, I would have been fine with them simply not being a mess the first few days of training camp. 

For them to be dominant all 3 days is well, very exciting. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2