All Corporate Commie Media Examples of propping up (lying for) Harris

It's silly to see how many fluff articles are coming out for K.H. and all at the same time.

I normally just try to ignore the media and what they do, but these last few weeks the way the media reported things in unison (like a chorus) is ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

It's silly to see how many fluff articles are coming out for K.H. and all at the same time.

I normally just try to ignore the media and what they do, but these last few weeks the way the media reported things in unison (like a chorus) is ridiculous. 

They should all become prostitutes. There's more honor in it.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Hey just curious, why are you posting tweets from End Wokeness, AKA known neonazi Jack Posobiec? Just wondering why he's your ally is all. 

Hey just curious, why don’t you want to know the truth? Why do you want to be lied too?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LeviF said:

They should all become prostitutes. There's more honor in it.

Well, kumala is a prostitute. She sold her body to advance in politics. Now she’s running for president. Unbelievable how far this country has fallen under democratic leadership. Unbelievable!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Give you one thing.  The left is coordinated.  That quick the Dems, PACs, msm and influencers were talking about k hive and brat summer in unison.  

PACs targeting kids about project 25 .  

Targeting the uneducated with mass propaganda from every angle.  

• Agree 1

I’ve never seen this in all my years. Sure, the media lies every day, but to blatantly lie about something you can google in less than 30 seconds and then tell you it never happened is a whole new level of evil. The democratic party needs to disbanded if we expect to live in a free country. They want to take your freedom away! F them!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1