All Corporate Commie Media Examples of propping up (lying for) Harris

I know someone posted this earlier but I couldn't find it.

She made some good choices.  I am going to look up and listen to the Roy Ayers Ubiquity and Porgy and Bess with Louis and Ella. 

I am somewhat of a jazz aficionado..  I like jazz and even studied it for a year at North Texas State University.  I find it interesting she refers to Charles Mingus as "Charlie Mingus". I have never heard anyone call him that ever. If you do a duck duck go reach for Charlie Mingus it only returns Charles Mingus results.  

I did a search on "Charlie Mingus" and it found only one, for a movie made in 1968 about him.   Nothing else.   Maybe it was a family nickname or just what they a liked to call him in the Harris family?  Or maybe she saw the movie?

Has anyone else ever heard Charles Mingus called "Charlie Mingus" before?

Edited by reddogblitz

FLASHBACK, September, 2004: 

“The media, I think, wants Kerry to win and I think they’re going to portray Kerry and Edwards I’m talking about the establishment media, not Fox. They’re going to portray Kerry and Edwards as being young and dynamic and optimistic and there’s going to be this glow about them, collective glow, the two of them, that’s going to be worth maybe 15 points.”

https://instapundit.com/666650/

That’s what’s happening with Kamala now. But it didn’t last before. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

And this is how politics is done, best ideas should win. One small idea that helps working class people and she adopts it since her mission is to help working and middle class people. 

what about his opposition to child tax credit or extending his huge tax cuts for corporations? Funny you don’t see her “copying” those horrible policy decisions. 

even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

p.s. when I say this is how politics should work, l mean (for the peanut gallery) that it should be a completion of ideas that benefit the people. 

Edited by Starr-Bills
Peanuts in the back.
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Gregg said:

454731505_533623715774500_74038327064956

Start in what? Even though the second photo is photoshopped, I don’t really see an issue here.

Just as I don’t see an issue with Melania being topless rolling around in Maxim/FHM.

Why does America love to use women’s bodies against them? Its so gross.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Start in what? Even though the second photo is photoshopped, I don’t really see an issue here.

Just as I don’t see an issue with Melania being topless rolling around in Maxim/FHM.

Why does America love to use women’s bodies against them? Its so gross.

As a jizz guzzling *****.  

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

man, I’d much rather see Elon address why he took $1B from NYS and never delivered on the high paying 2,200 jobs in Buffalo. But alas…

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

God bless…this is sad to see this type of engagement. The women in your life deserve better.