All Corporate Commie Media Examples of propping up (lying for) Harris

Meaning he has no core values.  Lol he “maintained his heartland bona fides” by hunting.  And I guess putting tampons in the boys bathrooms at public schools.  

‘Top Gun Democrat’ Tim Walz Cultivated Centrist Record in Washington

Walz’s tenure in the House from 2007 until early 2019 showed a complex politician who represented a Republican-leaning district while maintaining some core Democratic positions, including support for abortion rights and same-sex marriage. 

Walz had an “A” rating from the National Rifle Association to go along with a centrist voting record and a reputation among his voters and in Washington for being focused on some of the least-partisan topics, including veterans issues and agriculture policy. 

“I was running in a district that had one Democrat since 1892,” Walz said at his first rally with Harris on Tuesday, hours after she tapped him as her running mate. “I learned the art of compromise without compromising my values.”

Walz was considered the most liberal choice among Vice President Kamala Harris’s top candidates for a running mate, reflecting his left-leaning record since being elected governor of Minnesota in 2018. As governor, he supported universal free school meals for students, signed a law that made abortion a “fundamental right,” passed paid family and medical leave, paid sick leave and transgender-rights protections.

As Minnesota’s chief executive, he has governed more to the left than some might have expected while maintaining his heartland bona fides. One weekend a few years ago, he went turkey hunting with Rep. Angie Craig (D., Minn.)

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/tim-walz-governing-record-vice-president-87ea3660

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That’s the best you got?!?

The best we got?

You in the right thread?

This is about the media propping up your worthless clown democratically elected by the bureaucrats in your Politburo.  

52 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is getting beyond scary

This thread needs to go to the Louvre.  

Studied 200 years from now to understand why the U.S. collapsed 

Oh the U.S. collapsed??? That’s news to me. Unless it’s just pathetic spineless whining from the right wing again.