All Corporate Commie Media Examples of propping up (lying for) Harris

Just now, Roundybout said:

How is Trump going to court these voters?

You would have to ask a Trump supporter. Perhaps one will step up to the plate. In the meantime I will laugh at the absurdity of the premise that “Harris’ Gaza stance could win back young climate voters”. Those inclined to lap it up are encouraged to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You would have to ask a Trump supporter. Perhaps one will step up to the plate. In the meantime I will laugh at the absurdity of the premise that “Harris’ Gaza stance could win back young climate voters”. Those inclined to lap it up are encouraged to do so. 

Oh you’re not a Trumper? Are you perhaps an RFK truther? A Jill Steiner? A Doug Burgumaniac?

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh you’re not a Trumper? Are you perhaps an RFK truther? A Jill Steiner? A Doug Burgumaniac?

What difference does it make? I have preferences but can keep an open mind and not be slave to a political party. You should consider being a freethinker on occasion rather than an overwrought partisan. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now on the nightly local news …..

Lol lol nope.  But it might be a fun few months of “what else did this ***t head say?”

There she is undecided independents.  

DANICA PATRICK: “I don’t care who you sleep with. Whatever.

But the media has spent eight years telling us Trump allegedly sleeping with Stormy Daniels is a monstrously important aspect of his character and fitness for office.

How can they ignore Kamala banging Willie Brown, the married mayor?

https://thespun.com/nascar/look-danica-patrick-mocks-kamala-harris

• Big Blitz changed the title to All Corporate Commie Media Examples of propping up (lying for) Harris

Yahoo “fact checks” claim that Harris wants to ban red meat.  

They claim she does not and the claim is false.

Here is their justification:

Harris has never supported “pass[ing] laws to outlaw red meat to stop climate change,” as Trump misleadingly told a North Carolina audience on July 24.

In fact, when asked about the issue during a 2019 climate change forum on CNN, Harris said that she loves cheeseburgers — and that she thinks updating dietary recommendations to encourage healthy, environmentally friendly eating is a better approach than “banning certain behaviors.”

“Just to be very honest with you: I love cheeseburgers from time to time. Right? I mean, I just do,” Harris said. “But there has to be, also, what we do in terms of creating incentives that we will eat in a healthy way, that we will encourage moderation, and that we will be educated about the effects of our eating habits on our environment … and the government has to do a much better job of that.”

Following up, host Erin Burnett asked Harris if she would support changing the “food pyramid” — aka, the optimal daily nutrition guidelines released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

“Yes,” Harris replied.

“To reduce red meat specifically?” Burnett asked.

“Yes, I would,” Harris said. “I've always believed that we should, you know, expand what's on those cans of those things you buy in the grocery store. We should expand the list. And included in that should be a measure of the impact on the environment.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-kamala-harris-does-not-want-to-ban-red-meat-as-trump-keeps-falsely-claiming-204515645.html

See she hasn’t proposed LEGISLATION to ban red meat.  Lol lol that will never pass.  

But they’ll use executive orders (democracy) to do so in the name of climate change.  

Limit?  Ban?  First it’s limit then it’s ban. Like smoking.  

They know you’re idiots.  

So listen Donald. 

Just make sure you claim she wants to use the government to tell you how to eat and how much.  She’s a nanny state communist.  

They’ll get their corporate friends incentivized to do so. 

That’s how it starts.  Like cigarettes.  

Only this time it’s steak.  Bc climate change.  Or is it your health?  

Harris is going to run the 2024 version of Biden's successful 2020 basement strategy. Keep out of sight, redefine her as a moderate, avoid taking any firm positions on issues (other than abortion), and let political surrogates and the captive media  campaign for her along with broadcasting constant negative messages about the opposition. And hope it works again. Once elected assume the Presidency for Obama's 4th term.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yahoo “fact checks” claim that Harris wants to ban red meat.  

Following up, host Erin Burnett asked Harris if she would support changing the “food pyramid” — aka, the optimal daily nutrition guidelines released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

“Yes,” Harris replied.

“To reduce red meat specifically?” Burnett asked.

“Yes, I would,” Harris said. “I've always believed that we should, you know, expand what's on those cans of those things you buy in the grocery store. We should expand the list. And included in that should be a measure of the impact on the environment.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-kamala-harris-does-not-want-to-ban-red-meat-as-trump-keeps-falsely-claiming-204515645.html

• Like (+1) 1