All Corporate Commie Media Examples of propping up (lying for) Harris

On 7/25/2024 at 9:45 PM, Big Blitz said:

Document the rigging and gaslighting here - without corporate media covering for this disgrace this isn’t even remotely possible bc Trump would be up 10 plus points.   

You’re going to see historic unprecedented ball washing.  Worse then 2008. 

I mean I absolutely nailed what was going to happen - because I know they legit do not care anymore about facts.  That ended a long time ago.  Except when Trump talks then they think they’re “fact” checking.  It’s just more lies and gaslighting. 

Amazing.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Add another one:

Thank you.

It wasn't hard to see through her. A couple quick google searches and I discovered - back when the Trumpies started quoting her all the time - that she was married to a big Agribusiness lobbyist and that her suburban cookie baking mom shtick was all in service of his clients.

Ask her where she stands on that new Republican bugaboo, lab-grown meat. That question would be certain to shut her down.

All Trump does is lie??

As you muffle and silence Harris - like you did Biden in 2020?   Not hard to find their lies but they make them all the time. 

Now the media that covers for Harris - they lie 24/7/365.  And that media has been acting as her campaign spokesmen.  

Wow.  She doesn’t mean “we will actually follow up on that.”

What she really means here is she wants the viewer to think Tulsi is lying.  That’s what Bash is doing and it was deliberate.  She was ready with that knowing Tulsi would bring it up.  

You don’t hate Dana Bash enough.  

• Agree 1