All Corporate Commie Media Examples of propping up (lying for) Harris

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

is there any data behind this? Nothing against you,  but it’s just so frustrating seeing what social media has done to us as a culture. Anyone with a keyboard is now a data scientist, I just don’t get it.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Cool? Again, this only makes you look like a child…but who cares right? Its an anonymous message board!

You cryin' boy?  You cryin' boy?  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

You cryin' boy?  You cryin' boy?  

what is this? why not spend your time being productive and go phone bank for a local representative that aligns with your views or volunteer for a local org you support? God bless…

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

what is this? why not spend your time being productive and go phone bank for a local representative that aligns with your views or volunteer for a local org you support? God bless…

How do you only have 4 posts?  You posted about 50 ridiculously inane posts within the last day.  What a mess.  

images.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Irv said:

How do you only have 4 posts?  You posted about 50 ridiculously inane posts within the last day.  What a mess.  

images.jpg

Not sure man, but feel free to keep tabs on me! Enjoy the day!

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Irv said:

images.jpg

They just keep popping up with new names/accounts. but all read exactly the same.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They just keep popping up with new names/accounts. but all read exactly the same.

I truly enjoy seeing both sides, and I’m critical of all politicians regardless of affiliation. I just see a ton of stuff on here that looks like propaganda for both sides, it’s very weird behavior.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Does anyone else think that "corporate commie" is an oxymoron?  plastic silverware anyone?  Round ice cubes?

In 1955 yea.  

Not today.  Why nationalize when the corporate world is coerced by the state?

Did you think communism was ever equal distribution of wealth.  Lol lol.  

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not today.  Why nationalize when the corporate world is coerced by the state?

Did you think communism was ever equal distribution of wealth.  Lol lol.  

Coerced by the state?  If anything, they coerce the state.  So, have SCOTUS repeal Citizens United..the trump appointed judges never will.  But even if the field isn't equal and with undue influence, the execs and even the shareholders are capitalists.  To your last question, no, I read "Animal Farm" too.  It's a bad, deeply flawed political model.  I don't know anyone who wants it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Coerced by the state?  If anything, they coerce the state.  So, have SCOTUS repeal Citizens United..the trump appointed judges never will.  But even if the field isn't equal and with undue influence, the execs and even the shareholders are capitalists.  To your last question, no, I read "Animal Farm" too.  It's a bad, deeply flawed political model.  I don't know anyone who wants it.

VP Price Caps.