Von Miller Saying He Probably Shouldn't Have Played Last Year

• Simon changed the title to Von Miller Saying He Probably Shouldn't Have Played Last Year

Whereas he was telling the team this time last year he would be good for week 1. 

Basically I don't believe a word Von says. All he has done since he got here ia spin bull####.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Whereas he was telling the team this time last year he would be good for week 1. 

Basically I don't believe a word Von says. All he has done since he got here ia spin bull####.

I know, this one is making me way more annoyed than I thought it would... like obviously he wasn't ready to play.

What I'm not sure on is if he knew it at the time and was just saying he was fine...or if he genuinely believed he was fine, because you kinda need that level of self confidence to just make it to D1, let alone the nfl, and looking back upon introspection and reviewing the outcome he realized it was the wrong move.

I really hope it's the second and he learns from this, but totally agree, this makes it hard to trust anything he says...positive thinking is cool and I'm sure he believes in positive manifestation, but maybe he could work on positively manifesting some honest appraisal as well...

10 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Von was good before injury.   I am, with fiery enthusiasm, cheering for a return to close to form.  

GB has Von stuck in his craw.  

I am cheering for his return to form too, make no mistake. But he has a questionable association with the truth and my honest view is he is done. I'd be delighted to be wrong.

2 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

I know, this one is making me way more annoyed than I thought it would... like obviously he wasn't ready to play.

What I'm not sure on is if he knew it at the time and was just saying he was fine...or if he genuinely believed he was fine, because you kinda need that level of self confidence to just make it to D1, let alone the nfl, and looking back upon introspection and reviewing the outcome he realized it was the wrong move.

I really hope it's the second and he learns from this, but totally agree, this makes it hard to trust anything he says...positive thinking is cool and I'm sure he believes in positive manifestation, but maybe he could work on positively manifesting some honest appraisal as well...

Remember when even after the ACL scan he was telling fans he would be back within a couple of weeks. When he knew and the team knew the ligament was torn.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I love when people take a comment that was said weeks ago and already covered and post it like it's fresh news when the person repeats themselves.

I dunno, I've been on this board pretty much all off-season and don't remember it being talked about...and the article I linked was published three hours before I shared it here. 

Lol, watch someone searches and posts a screenshot where I was like super active in the thread that potentially existed and have no recollection of it at all!

Edited by HardyBoy

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep.  I've reached the point with Von Miller where I'm at "I'm from Missouri, you have to Show Me"

52 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am cheering for his return to form too, make no mistake. But he has a questionable association with the truth and my honest view is he is done. I'd be delighted to be wrong.

Remember when even after the ACL scan he was telling fans he would be back within a couple of weeks. When he knew and the team knew the ligament was torn.

the MRI scan didn’t show a tear. They only discovered the tear with an exploratory.