Why Won't Obammy Endorse Harris?

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here's another thread that won't age well.

My prediction: they're holding back on the endorsement so the Harris and Obama can do some kind of big joint appearance.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gzmaonqed970957i2x

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well he endorsed her in a very cringe video. 

Still, until she's officially nominated at the convention I won't believe that they won't change course again

They make her sound wonderful. Next time I'm looking for a new gig, I'm going to ask Barack and Michelle to re-write my resume.

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They make her sound wonderful. Next time I'm looking for a new gig, I'm going to ask Barack and Michelle to re-write my resume.

A very organic and unproduced video for the grassroots candidate!

• Like (+1) 1

"Why didn't Obama immediately endorse Harris?"

Obama endorses Harris

"I didn't like Obama's endorsement!"

There are dangerously high levels of copium on the board today. Proceed with caution.

• Sad 1

In the wee hours of Friday morning, Barack Obama shared this COMPLETELY spontaneous phone call to Kamala Harris where he and his wife shared their endorsement for 'their girl.'

Pay close attention to how surprised Kamala was to hear from both of them and gosh, golly, gee, it's all so inspirational and not-at-all scripted.

• Like (+1) 2

Another thread that I'd say didn't age well, but generally that comment is reserved for something that has been proved wrong over a significant passage of time.

These threads - "Is Biden Dead" "Why Won't Obammy Endorse Harris" - don't even have time to age before they're revealed as idiotic.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Their desperation is palpable.

Not really desperation.

It's two other things:

1. As Trump said himself, it's frustration. "You suckered me into spending two years preparing to run against Joe Biden, the senile doddering old man, and now we've got to start all over!" Unfair!

2. They were already celebrating. Making plans for 2025. Trump was ahead in all key polls. Doing a premature victory dance. And then the comeback. Kamala came off the bench like Doug Flutie for Rob Johnson. All of a sudden it was a game again. They're shocked. How can a lame sub like Flutie be doing this to us? It spoiled their fun. They're trying anything that might stick.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1