Kim Pegula is Attending Practice Today

26 minutes ago, Mikey152 said:

Yeah, Im not sure I have seen something be so inspiring and heartbreaking at the same time...

That is a good way to put it.  I am so happy she is getting out in public....I am guessing that was not easy for her.

35 minutes ago, Process said:

Great to see her up and moving, but this is also very sad at the same time

I'm not crying you're crying. Much love Kim we have your back xo

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

For sure.  Some newb telling the board what to do.  

Look guys I wasnt trying to tell the board what to do, I just hadnt seen anything and someone said it was fake news and wondered if it was should we not stop it. I took the post down and quite honestly after seeing the updates after my post I am thrilled that she was there and actually out there. I just thought it peculiar that I didnt see anything about it on the news. I certainly didnt mean to offend anyone. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Process said:

Very touching.  Can't imagine what they've gone through the last couple of years.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JP51 said:

Look guys I wasnt trying to tell the board what to do, I just hadnt seen anything and someone said it was fake news and wondered if it was should we not stop it. I took the post down and quite honestly after seeing the updates after my post I am thrilled that she was there and actually out there. I just thought it peculiar that I didnt see anything about it on the news. I certainly didnt mean to offend anyone. 

some times threads do get shut down after found baseless. In this case it was legit. no biggie. we'e all mostly friends here 🙂 Go Bills

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Process said:

Brought me to tears

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, muppy said:

some times threads do get shut down after found baseless. In this case it was legit. no biggie. we'e all mostly friends here 🙂 Go Bills

Thanks and I get it I honestly questioned myself when I said should we take it down... probably cause it was near and dear to me and If it was fake I dunno, it just didnt seem right to leave it... since it was more than football, it was a person and their real life struggles. Lesson learned. 

13 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

This hit hard. 

really hard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

we ❤️ u Kim 

Yes, we do, and we know she feels the same about the team and fans.

What I find positive about this is there would be no way the family would have her out to camp and in public if she didn't want to do it.

That shows (at least to me) her mind is functioning better than I first feared.  I hope we see more of here in the future.

The picture of her and Hamlin was emotional.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Mikey152 said:

Yeah, Im not sure I have seen something be so inspiring and heartbreaking at the same time...

Well said. I found it tough to watch.

I'm sure that many of us have had family members or close friends who have suffered serious or debilitating illnesses. This is another reminder of the fragility of life and blessings of good health.

• Thank you (+1) 1

*****, that was rough to watch.  It's crazy to think how this can happen to anyone in the blink of an eye.  I'm happy she was able to make it out to the practices and it's great to see the team embrace her.  I really liked the trajectory she was on with the team and all the good things she was doing for the city of Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 1