Kim Pegula is Attending Practice Today

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

lol in our apartment after thanksgiving 2012 putting up the xmas tree.

Pats throttling Jets already and my wife goes oh dang and yep the buttfumble happened.

Great game choice NBC lol

I was in Vegas and walking down the Strip replays of it were on every TV all night

I read somewhere that it was the same as last year: she watched from the privacy of a dark SUV on the side.

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I read that about during Wednesdays practice she was in a car, not sure about today??

We should only be thankful that she’s actually alive, first, and seems to find enjoyment in the team, second. What she survived very rarely happens. Most who suffer cardiac arrest in their sleep are discovered deceased in the morning. We need to understand the convergence of circumstances that kept her alive until paramedics arrived. One being having a family member familiar with CPR and being a world-class athlete capable of performing chest compressions for an extended period of time. Kim is a great human being and it pains me and others to see her not be able to manage what she truly enjoyed. God bless the whole family. Sorry for the rant, I just don’t give a crap about her being in a car watching practice. I’m just happy that she came to practice.  

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2

That is awesome God does answer prayers !!! I hope she continues to get better in time ! It's great that the first lady of the Bills being at practice she is a great example of a fighter & if the players see that i hope it influences them or gives them more motivation to fight to be better ...

Continued prayers Mrs Pegs get even better soon !! 

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1