Commercial flight pet peeves

eball

28 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

To add to this. EVERY flight is full these days. They should really just announce when we don’t have a full flight, that would make things easier. 

I had a flight years ago and overheard the FAs talking to each other while I was boarding that there was only one empty seat that flight.  I knew from watching the seat map (on the Delta app) that the one next to me had been shown as empty.  Lucky me, that was the empty seat that flight.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Just Jack said:

You think that’s bad, try flying on a Canadian airline.  The FAs will make you take your headphones off and tell you to listen to their safety briefing.  Listen FA Florence, I’ve flown enough to know how to get out of a plane that just hit a moose, it’s the same as our freedom loving, do what you want, we don’t care, US based airplanes.  

Wait wait wait wait.  There are Canadian airlines?  How many tries does it usually take spinning the prop before the thing starts up?

Last complaint (until the next one).  I have flown and still fly a LOT, and my patience for "rookies" isn't what it should be.  But when you're coming up to the TSA screen...like...plan, okay?  Get your sh!t out of your pockets, get your cell phone into your bag...do all that stuff while you're in line.  I can't understand for the life of me how people aren't ready when they walk through a magnetometer.  Nope...standing there basically undressing themselves...*beep*...go through again...*beep*...pull crap out of their pockets...*beep*...

Rookies.

1 hour ago, Whites Bay said:

Last complaint (until the next one).  I have flown and still fly a LOT, and my patience for "rookies" isn't what it should be.  But when you're coming up to the TSA screen...like...plan, okay?  Get your sh!t out of your pockets, get your cell phone into your bag...do all that stuff while you're in line.  I can't understand for the life of me how people aren't ready when they walk through a magnetometer.  Nope...standing there basically undressing themselves...*beep*...go through again...*beep*...pull crap out of their pockets...*beep*...

Rookies.

This is how I feel when entering Highmark for a Bills game. 

6 hours ago, Whites Bay said:

Rookies.

On 7/25/2024 at 11:08 AM, SinceThe70s said:

The Southwest Airlines miracle flights. Half the passengers need wheelchairs when they board but are miraculously cured upon arrival and no longer need wheelchairs.

how about the service animals? My very able bodied BIL And sister got one of their dogs designated as a “service dog”

and just waltz right on.

Meanwhile, I am battling with the other C boarders for a non-middle seat or trying to figure out how not to get my young kids strewn across the plane I random

seats.

On 7/25/2024 at 2:57 PM, Bray Wyatt said:

The people, when the flight stops, immediately stand up and get in the aisle trying to get in front of like two people to try and get off quicker.

Just wait til it is your rows turn

This is the winner. 

• Like (+1) 1