Training Camp 7/25

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chan Gailey. Screens are all timing. Meaning you have to practice them a lot. We haven’t run good screens since Gailey because they were a major part of his offense.

I personally would have liked to see how gailey would have done with Josh as his QB.

• Like (+1) 3

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Vein sorry not a doctor, but I play one on tv…, 

i will also assume you stayed in a Holiday Inn Express as well. 

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Seems like Hollins is a lock at this point. Hopefully it’s a fair competition between MVS and Claypool and I’m hoping Claypool, having the more upside to be special wins. MVS is what he is. He’ll have an occasional deep catch but drops too many catchable balls to ever be reliable.

I think MVS is a lock too because we gave him guaranteed money. We will almost certainly keep 6 WRs though so there is room for both. I wouldn't count out Hamler or Shavers either. Joe Buscaglia said they each got a couple 1st team reps yesterday and that the team is very intentional about assigning 1st team reps. Hamler as a kick returner could be lethal so that alone might give him an edge in the competition.

12 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Likely a compression stocking, aids with blood flow up out of the leg via the femoral artery, ask me how I know, 

Nit, but blood is never going to flow out of any body part via an artery.  At least not while there's a beating heart moving it along.

28 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think MVS is a lock too because we gave him guaranteed money. We will almost certainly keep 6 WRs though so there is room for both. I wouldn't count out Hamler or Shavers either. Joe Buscaglia said they each got a couple 1st team reps yesterday and that the team is very intentional about assigning 1st team reps. Hamler as a kick returner could be lethal so that alone might give him an edge in the competition.

I really like Hamler’s upside. He’s got special speed too. Ideally he and Claypool finally live up to their potential and make our team. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NeverOutNick said:

Seems like Hollins is a lock at this point. Hopefully it’s a fair competition between MVS and Claypool and I’m hoping Claypool, having the more upside to be special wins. MVS is what he is. He’ll have an occasional deep catch but drops too many catchable balls to ever be reliable.

MVS has a track record of coming through in the big games

Claypool has a track record of being a locker room cancer on two different teams

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Nit, but blood is never going to flow out of any body part via an artery.  At least not while there's a beating heart moving it along.

Vein, I meant vein, really 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Rubes said:

Not sure why, but I'd love seeing Gilliam get some snaps on offense.

We must be old school lol

💪

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chan Gailey. Screens are all timing. Meaning you have to practice them a lot. We haven’t run good screens since Gailey because they were a major part of his offense.

I miss Chan for that very reason

Horizontal football 

I mean ya kinda had to with Fitzmagic 😋

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Hamler looks fast and Shavers has an NFL body.  For sure.  I really think the last spot comes down to who wins the PR battle.  Even if it's Hardy, then it could change the calculus both at WR (maybe it lets them keep Claypool, or Hamler, or Shavers, when they otherwise couldn't). Or maybe Hardy forces their hand on a DB who would otherwise be here and the sixth WR is more of a core STer. 

On 7/26/2024 at 5:14 AM, BigAl2526 said:

Beane is not infallible.  If Collins turns out to be a mistake, it's not the first one Beane has made and it won't be the last.  He's made enough right ones to make the Bills a multi-year division champion.  They haven't made it to the conference championship, but they've given KC all they can handle in the regular season and the playoffs too.  I'd rather trust him moving forward to get the Bills over the hump than take a chance on who might replace him.

Oh yeah I absolutely agree with this. I think he is top GM and I very much like his overall work.

Juat saying that once in a while he makes strange signing which seems bad to me from the start and end up being bad. Last year it was Harty, this year I've always felt that after all is said and done Collins will be cut or kept only because of his guarantee.