Training Camp 7/25

58 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Is there anyone on here that knows why Milano has to wear the black leg wrap on his right leg that he broke And what it actually does

Likely a compression stocking, aids with blood flow up out of the leg via the femoral artery, ask me how I know, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

If he is on the team  ? I hope they find some weekend matchups with him to exploit :D

Not sure why, but I'd love seeing Gilliam get some snaps on offense.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Joe Brady is going to be an NFL head coach soon,  could be as early as next year.  I think he’s great.

He's great at presenting himself and it's not a stretch that an offense led by Josh Allen will do well. He needs to show a lot more on the field but it's not a stretch to see it go that way eventually. 

9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Last time we ran a HB screen I had nice hair. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

He's great at presenting himself and it's not a stretch that an offense led by Josh Allen will do well. He needs to show a lot more on the field but it's not a stretch to see it go that way eventually. 

Chan Gailey. Screens are all timing. Meaning you have to practice them a lot. We haven’t run good screens since Gailey because they were a major part of his offense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Ok I can't resist!  How do you know?

lol 👍, years ago I had blood clots in my left leg, one of which broke free and went through my heart and landed in my right lung, ( yup, sucked big time) I take anticoagulants daily and wear a compression stocking on my left calf to aid blood flow out of my left leg, my left calf hasn’t seen the light of day in decades, it’s the whitest white boy skin on the planet earth lol🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rubes said:

Not sure why, but I'd love seeing Gilliam get some snaps on offense.

They had him in orbit motion today where he would have become a lead blocker for a back in trail technique behind him.  That concept was used as eye candy in advance of what appeared to be a screen to the opposite side of the field.  

1 hour ago, Mikie2times said:

They were mostly garbage today.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is why I was telling people yesterday not to sleep on Hollins when some saw that MVS got some run with the 1’s.  Both Allen and the coaches love Hollins and he is not only a credible receiver, but he does all the dirty work too like blocking and going all out every play.  

It’s also why I said Hollins is directly in Claypools way, so if Claypool wants to climb the depth chart he first has to find a way to get ahead of Hollins…which won’t be easy.

Hollins is ahead of MVS, who is ahead of Claypool.  I *think* Allen spend some time with MVS after practice working on chemistry (it's not there yet).  Interestingly, MVS entered the field alone today.  Kind of odd.  

I spent a lot of time thinking about the MVS issue today.  He's much bigger physically than I appreciated.  But I'm not sure how he's bonding with everyone.  Claypool and Shakir have a good relationship, it appears.  I think MVS makes the team, with one of Claypool, Shavers (he has an NFL body), Hamler (fast), and Isabella making the team depending on who wins the PR job and what happens with the DBs.  (For example, if Hardy wins the job and plays a little defense, maybe that changes the analysis at WR5 and WR6.  There's a long way to go in camp, though, and . . . I wouldn't be stunned if MVS is a surprise cut. 

Also, on another note, our safeties suck. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Makes you wonder why Beane guaranteed $1.5m to him if I'm not mistaken

Beane is not infallible.  If Collins turns out to be a mistake, it's not the first one Beane has made and it won't be the last.  He's made enough right ones to make the Bills a multi-year division champion.  They haven't made it to the conference championship, but they've given KC all they can handle in the regular season and the playoffs too.  I'd rather trust him moving forward to get the Bills over the hump than take a chance on who might replace him.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

If Coleman is playing so much slot where is Shakir lining up ?

Wondering if they will move Coleman to the slot and Shakir outside

I think the value add with them in the offense is that both those guys can do both. They’ll likely both bounce back and forth. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Likely a compression stocking, aids with blood flow up out of the leg via the femoral artery, ask me how I know, 

Umm…

Not sure how you know, but…

Blood doesn’t flow out of the leg via an artery. 
Blood flows out of any extremity via a vein, not artery. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BigAl2526 said:

Beane is not infallible.  If Collins turns out to be a mistake, it's not the first one Beane has made and it won't be the last.  He's made enough right ones to make the Bills a multi-year division champion.  They haven't made it to the conference championship, but they've given KC all they can handle in the regular season and the playoffs too.  I'd rather trust him moving forward to get the Bills over the hump than take a chance on who might replace him.

They made it to the AFC championship game in January 2021. They got hammered, but they did make it.

4 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Umm…

Can you guess where my blood is flowing hearing about positive Bills plays at camp?!

• Shocked 1

20 hours ago, Motorin' said:

It's not a participation trophy motto. It's a do your job to the best of your abilities motto. 

And to add to that, not a “one guy gets force fed the ball” motto.

With Joe expensive recovers are getting they will be going the way of the running back.

15 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is why I was telling people yesterday not to sleep on Hollins when some saw that MVS got some run with the 1’s.  Both Allen and the coaches love Hollins and he is not only a credible receiver, but he does all the dirty work too like blocking and going all out every play.  

It’s also why I said Hollins is directly in Claypools way, so if Claypool wants to climb the depth chart he first has to find a way to get ahead of Hollins…which won’t be easy.

Seems like Hollins is a lock at this point. Hopefully it’s a fair competition between MVS and Claypool and I’m hoping Claypool, having the more upside to be special wins. MVS is what he is. He’ll have an occasional deep catch but drops too many catchable balls to ever be reliable.

• Agree 2

• Simon unpinned this topic
7 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Umm…

Vein sorry not a doctor, but I play one on tv…, 

• Haha (+1) 1