Training Camp 7/25

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

It's not a participation trophy motto. It's a do your job to the best of your abilities motto. 

It's also about the sum vs individual.  The everybody celebrates thing - team goals - anti-diva

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Mikey152 said:

That sure is a giant sized formation...Imagine the damage they could do in the red zone.

Yeah. 12 personnel (with four 6'3"+ guys).

I imagine them coming out in a pro set, forcing the defense into base personnel, then shifting to a spread formation, isolating Kincaid, Knox, and Cook on LBs and Safeties. 

Me gusta mucho.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

YESSSSS!! HALLELUJAH!

One thing I really like about Coleman so far as that he comes across as being pretty cerebral about what moves will get him open and why.  Seems to have a really good understanding of how defensive backs will typically move in a given coverage/leverage.  Hoping he can translate that into continuing success against increased level of defensive competence in the modern NFL.

Edited by Avisan
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2

19 minutes ago, finn said:

"Everyone eats" Isn't a very inspiring motto for this offense. "Yes, our priority is to get even the most sluggish, least talented player involved so they don't, you know, feel left out and sad." What's next, a no-bullying policy? Everyone gets a participation trophy? A buddy program? 

Pent up Freudian frustrations much… calm yourself fellow fan, the best always eat more, but as an offense you don’t want the “D” to get comfortable knowing that yet again the Bills will  force another pass to Diggs type of thing, got to be unpredictable to be successful. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I imagine them coming out in a pro set, forcing the defense into base personnel, then shifting to a spread formation, isolating Kincaid, Knox, and Cook on LBs and Safeties. 

Me gusta mucho.

Here's the crazy thing...because of the skill set guys like Kincaid, Cook, and even Knox have...they might draw the CBs depending on where they motion to and iso a WR on a LB

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Me gusta mucho.

It’s amazing to me that the hard core naysayers don’t even understand the kind of potential Brady has with variations and creative designs with this unique and diverse group of size and skill sets.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

It’s amazing to me that the hard core naysayers don’t even understand the kind of potential Brady has with variations and creative designs with this unique and diverse group of size and skill sets.  

At the end of the day, I get why they are/were skeptical. Last years offense might not have been a great fit. No one guy had consistent production historically.

The only thing I really ever had a problem understanding was the idea that they lacked talent. This years receiver group is considerably bigger, faster and more athletic than they have ever been with Josh at QB...by like a lot.

Edited by Mikey152
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1