Will/Should Biden Resign Tonight?

The fact no one is talking about this - they don’t care.  Protect the Democrat party over country at all costs.  

So telling.  81 million votes!  No tears shed.  

Now back to their regularly scheduled ball washing of Harris that no one is buying - and probably not even watching.  

• Agree 2

Depends on what cocktail they give him for tonight.

I think it's clear now that they knowingly sent him out for that debate to fail so they could put this whole process in motion.

If they want him to resign now then just send him out there unmedicated.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

If he's not dead, will he, or should he resign?    

Irv, cleverly sliding the scale from "he's dead" to "he should resign"

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Depends on what cocktail they give him for tonight.

I think it's clear now that they knowingly sent him out for that debate to fail so they could put this whole process in motion.

If they want him to resign now then just send him out there unmedicated.

I refer you to Jon Stewart: let's put Biden and Trump on PEDs right now! This isn't the Olympics. They don't take away your Nobel Prize for finally solving the Middle East just because you were on Ritalin!

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Irv, cleverly sliding the scale from "he's dead" to "he should resign"

I refer you to Jon Stewart: let's put Biden and Trump on PEDs right now! This isn't the Olympics. They don't take away your Nobel Prize for finally solving the Middle East just because you were on Ritalin!

Huh? Isn't a little early to be drinking?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Early? Early?? I say I got a late start today.

I actually watched the video clip, and it was funny as hell.  

• Like (+1) 1

Last time we were in this situation was LBJ and he didn't resign.  So......I'm guessing we're just going to have to hold our breath for half a year.

I don't think it matters if he resigns or not. He may have the title of President, but he isn't running the country. Obama, Pelosi or another Dem big wig is calling the shots. 

c1f429df85d69988.png

• Like (+1) 2

As we prepare for this historic evening, I wanted to pay tribute to this 50 year creature of Washington, fabulist, and good family man that calls 6/7 of his grandchildren every day, by changing my screen name to something worthy.  

this change also serves to honor @The Frankish Reichwho courageously staked out ground as the only person on the face of the Earth to still “believe” that Joe is mentally fit to be the president. It took a lot of something or other to get to that point and deserves credit. 

v/r

jdhillfan

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well let me go out on a limb here.

If he IS dead, he should resign.

0:)

Depends how dead (stopped breathing? no brain activity?) and for how long.

If he's just a little bit dead, I see no reason why he can't carry on till January 20.

• Like (+1) 1

There is no way this speech is live.  Written and performed right after the train wreck debate at about 3PM.  Right before Biden beddy-bye time.  What a mess. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well let me go out on a limb here.

If he IS dead, he should resign.

0:)

Maybe Biden’s ghost can do a good job.

He should NOT resign at all costs. 😁

• Like (+1) 1

He should resign, but he won’t. 

Democrats control the system, which includes most of the media, and aren’t being held accountable for the absolute travesty they’ve just thrown onto this country.