BT Phone Home ...

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Now we just got to get rid of bills fan nc. I said all along this board would be way better if they were both banned.

Noooooo!  I like Bills Fan NC!  I know you don't like him, but he's good people.

Just now, phypon said:

Noooooo!  I like Bills Fan NC!  I know you don't like him, but he's good people.

You like him because you are both in lock step politically. I can talk to people like you even tho we disagree on a lot. I think you’re still good people and feel like I could easily have a beer with you. 

i think ***** for brains inbred NC whole purpose in life was to run bills time out of here and post way more ***** than bills time did. You could get on this board on any given day and all the threads were started by those two and all the most recent posts were made by those two. It was a race to the bottom. One gone, one to go. 

Just now, 4th&long said:

You like him because you are both in lock step politically. I can talk to people like you even tho we disagree on a lot. I think you’re still good people and feel like I could easily have a beer with you. 

i think ***** for brains inbred NC whole purpose in life was to run bills time out of here and post way more ***** than bills time did. You could get on this board on any given day and all the threads were started by those two and all the most recent posts were made by those two. It was a race to the bottom. One gone, one to go. 

He and I do agree on a lot.  And, you and I do disagree but can have a conversation.  Can't I like you both? I'll have a whiskey shot with him and a beer with you :P

Just now, phypon said:

He and I do agree on a lot.  And, you and I do disagree but can have a conversation.  Can't I like you both? I'll have a whiskey shot with him and a beer with you :P

Yes you can like him but of course you like him. But just like you guys hated bills time people on the other side look at bills fan nc the same way. They are one and the same, one was on the right one was on the left is the only difference. They both spam the board with tons of *****. I can have a decent conversation with you, I have never been able to have a decent conversation with that moron. 

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

He doesn't like me because I ignore and mock him.

For that he wants me banned.

For the record I don't want anyone banned unless they violate the board TOS. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sorry 4th&stain I'm not going anywhere.

Been here since 2002.

So sorry for you!

Good for you bro. You get a cookie.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

He doesn't like me because I ignore and mock him.

For that he wants me banned.

For the record I don't want anyone banned unless they violate the board TOS. 

Ignore me? You start threads about me Lol. I live rent free in your head.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

I'd have a beer with you, but most definitely not with 4th.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, phypon said:

I'm ducking for cover for a few!  Cheers to all (except L Ron, I just can't have a beer with him)...

I’d have a beer with anyone here. I’m not about shutting out opposing views, no matter how wrong they are. 
I’d probably talk more about the great forgotten 80s/90s bands. But still ….

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

I don't even want a useless commie like Finding banned.

Or Gene F-stain even.

This shows you how dumb of an inbreed he is. Says he’s been on here since 2002 and he still hasn’t figured out no one gives a crap what he wants. Now that’s hard headed!

• Like (+1) 1

⬆️ 

A useless commie like L Ron?

Let it post its commie drivel all day long. Being a commie is not an offense deserving of banning. A permanent place on my ignore list is all that brings.

But is 4th&stain still carrying out a hate campaign against another specific poster as it stated in its own words the other day?

That's worth a warning at minimum.  

• Like (+1) 2