BT Phone Home ...

:lol:

Bored already on day one of training camp.

I'm going to predict that we'll have 4th&stain posting in PPP DURING Bills games this season.

Mark it down.

Just now, Irv said:

OK.  I'm confused.  

I interacted with 4th for maybe a week when he first showed up here before concluding he is a colossal moron not worth my time.....or anyone else's tbh.

Anyway, when he first showed up here in PPP he declared that he was only here because he was bored in the off-season and that this place and politics as a whole are a waste of his precious time.

Training camp is now here. Lots of football to discuss. 4th is still here.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Anyway, when he first showed up here in PPP he declared that he was only here because he was bored in the off-season and that this place and politics as a whole are a waste of his precious time.

Training camp is now here. Lots of football to discuss. 4th is still here.

PPP is like Hotel California.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, 4th&long said:

What a *****en ***** show that board is. Some of the biggest egos I have ever come across on a message board and to stupid to realize it! They can have eachother, stay over their. They can all jer k   Off to trump pictures and flags together. There are a few on here who should go join them in their right wing echo chamber and stay there. 

Let me guess - Angry - Non conservative - Trump hating - Bi polar millennial - Liberal Democrat ??  Close ? Just wondering .

21 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Sh*t for brains, you have no understanding, of anything.  Keep taking, you just confirm what a *****en moron you are. But that is to be expected of a trump supporting maga ass hat!

Nailed it !!! Anger management could help you immensely !! 

Edited by T master

In all seriousness I don't think there's any way that moron just leaves unannounced all on its own.

It was either banned or has had some unfortunate circumstances arise in real life that caused it to abandon its virtual sandbox.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, T master said:

Let me guess - Angry - Non conservative - Trump hating - Bi polar millennial - Liberal Democrat ??  Close ? Just wondering .

Nailed it !!! Anger management could help you immensely !! 

Na. What makes you think I’m angry. Just telling it like it is. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2024 at 4:10 PM, 4th&long said:

Na. What makes you think I’m angry. Just telling it like it is. 

Okay so you may not be angry but i nailed it was rest nothing but net !!! 

Edited by T master

Just now, T master said:

Okay so you may not be angry but i nailed the & it was rest nothing but net !!! 

You want angry?

Let it know that you are putting it on ignore.  Then watch as it gets massively befuddled when you respond to its posts that others quote.

That REALLY makes it angry!

This board is SO much better without BillSlime.  It's night and day.  We have less insults from each poster and have actually engaged in actual discussion.  Not perfect, but way better.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You want angry?

Let it know that you are putting it on ignore.  Then watch as it gets massively befuddled when you respond to its posts that others quote.

That REALLY makes it angry!

This guy bangs his sister on Friday nights and his mother on Saturday nights. He’s too dumb to make someone angry. He’s a clown that provides good entertainment, which is all I come on here for.

5 hours ago, phypon said:

This board is SO much better without BillSlime.  It's night and day.  We have less insults from each poster and have actually engaged in actual discussion.  Not perfect, but way better.

Now we just got to get rid of bills fan nc. I said all along this board would be way better if they were both banned.