BT Phone Home ...

Given all that has been happening of late in politics the change in the board, if no one else has noticed has been a OMG thing . Use to be a day wouldn't go by with out a new Neo Nazi post from BT about the orange man & he usually had at the very least 7 different new posts or reply's slamming him .

But as of the last few weeks crickets ! I haven't even seen any reply's slamming anyone else here . Nothing about Joes sudden change of heart deciding to retire or about the recent shooting .

Is BT okay ? Has he had a revelation about the orange man and he is afraid to let it be known ? Has he been born again ? I'm starting to get a little worried .

Maybe they fired him and no longer need his input against the opposition in this election cycle .

BT Phone Home !! Just let us know you are okay brother, even the Donald has noticed your disappearance . 

Did i miss his good bye post here or is he just on vacation recharging his batteries to back Kamala now or what ?

If you have heard please let us know inquiring minds want to know . Tibs must be very distraught with this development  . Tibs have you heard anything at the office about BT's where about's ? I just hope he's okay .

• Like (+1) 2

The PPP Shi.t Posting Analytics team is taking a much needed rest. 

It now takes much longer for the board to generate enough shi.t posting data with sufficient statistical power.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

It is 2000000x more civil and sane around here.  Left will argue with right that doesn’t change.  It has been no different here than anywhere else.  

With the blatant over the top ***t posting of our resident influencer that thinks he’s Harry Sisson gone since it appears June 11 - it is no longer a parody of politics talk which is exactly what he’d been and how he was posting.  

But I do hope he is ok.   

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Maybe starting an alternate "Bills Fan Forum" in which people can feel free to post rabid left-wing conspiracies under the cover of a football forum?

I can't recall; did some rabid right-winger already do that?

What a *****en ***** show that board is. Some of the biggest egos I have ever come across on a message board and to stupid to realize it! They can have eachother, stay over their. They can all jer k   Off to trump pictures and flags together. There are a few on here who should go join them in their right wing echo chamber and stay there. 

Edited by 4th&long
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

My understanding is that you are a participant. Nothing wrong with that but I prefer privacy. 

What was your old screen name?  What a mess.  

12 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

My understanding is that you are a participant. Nothing wrong with that but I prefer privacy. 

Sh*t for brains, you have no understanding, of anything.  Keep taking, you just confirm what a *****en moron you are. But that is to be expected of a trump supporting maga ass hat!

Edited by 4th&long