USA Today predicted WHAT???

Just now, GolfandBills said:

Who are these low life’s you speak of?  People with differing opinions on certain topics I’m assuming?

No genuine lowlifes with a track record of being bad people.  

Just like Namath's buddy Henry Hill.

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

I wonder where their largest market is geographically?

LOL fair point... I try not to wonder about the USA Today... it hurts my head 😆

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

People are underestimating the Jets.  If they had Tyrod last year, they would have won the division.  

You assume he would stay healthy…..he typically is out within a couple weeks when he has to play.  

7 hours ago, Malazan said:

They post this stuff as clickbait and then forum posters can't f'in wait to run and post it and share it

That's why I'm not going to comment on it and give it legs..... Ooops! Never mind 😀

14 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

People are underestimating the Jets.  If they had Tyrod last year, they would have won the division.  

Tough to say they'd have won the division, but it would have been much closer.  

I don't know why anyone is up in arms about this, if Rodgers stays healthy all season, and no doubt their prediction depends upon that, it should hardly be a reach that they win the division.  If their offense supports their D like ours does, then their D is better than ours.  

14 hours ago, GolfandBills said:

Who are these low life’s you speak of?  People with differing opinions on certain topics I’m assuming?

Probably just the Jonas Brothers.

Well if Rodgers does play like his old self, which is a big if, they do have the defensive horses to take down Mahomes.

Aaron is the key for them but it's asking a hell of a lot for a guy that age coming off that injury to play like the guy he used to be. Plus he's never really been that great in the playoffs and his co ordinatior and head coach are both BAD.

If Rodgers couldn't make it under LaFleur.  I just don't see how he can win it under Saleh in a tougher conference.

By the way, last year before preseason USA Today predicted Eagles over Jets.  Eagles at least made it to the Wild Card round before being bounced by the mighty Baker Mayfield.

5 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Well if Rodgers does play like his old self, which is a big if, they do have the defensive horses to take down Mahomes.

Aaron is the key for them but it's asking a hell of a lot for a guy that age coming off that injury to play like the guy he used to be. Plus he's never really been that great in the playoffs and his co ordinatior and head coach are both BAD.

If Rodgers stays healthy, their entire roster is better than Buffalos.  With Tyrod, Bills have QB advantage, but thats about it.

Just go down the list, Jets significantly upgraded WR, Bills went backwards.  Hall is back from injury and is better than Cook.  They significantly upgraded their OL, and IMO its better than the Bills Oline.

Dont even bother comparing the Defense, Jets are miles ahead of the Bills.

Jets are good, very good.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I wonder where their largest market is geographically?

No one reads USA Today in the NYC metro area...

It's a paper/outlet for places that don't have a paper published locally.