The NFL Season Begins TODAY: PPP Bills Talk For Those Bored With TSW.

Unfortunately this means we are bound to see less traffic down here in the cesspool

We know this because some have told us that they only wallow here due to NFL off season boredom. Their prolific and thoughtful contributions will be missed.

See you all again in February 2025.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Bills Training Camp Has Finally Arrived: PPP Bills Talk For Those Bored With TSW.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to Bills Preseason Has Finally Arrived: PPP Bills Talk For Those Bored With TSW.
On 7/24/2024 at 9:30 AM, wnyguy said:

Sorry to see you go 4th&wrong, maybe we can catch up after the Super Bowl. Go Bills.

Who’s going anywhere ***** for brains? You will go before I do. I’m here for the long term to drive that inbred redneck white trash crazy. This thread is pointless just like its author.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not much to like from the first preseason game.

The NFL offseason is over. Yet 4th is still here and still bored with the arrival of NFL football games apparently.

:lol:

How was your mother last night? 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

So Bass made two FG's. That's a positive.

This is true. Hopefully he gets back on track. Not too many positives from yesterday. I watched until they pulled Allen. It’s hard to get excited about a pre season game outside of it’s nice to see live football again.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the Bills just played their final pre season game and guess what?

4th is still bored and still here.

I guess you can split hairs and say that the offseason doesn't really end until the regular season starts.

In that case I'm certain 4th won't be bored enough to be here still once we hit 1 pm on 9/8.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Bills Preseason Is Over: PPP Bills Talk For Those Bored With TSW.
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to The NFL Season Begins TODAY: PPP Bills Talk For Those Bored With TSW.