The video and commercial thread

Simon

You have to watch out for confirmation bias, but even so, it seems pass interference is called on every incomplete pass by Mahomes pass at a critical moment, and the most blatant holds ever caught on film not being called, allowing Mahomes all the time he needs to do whatever. 

The blatant favoritism combined with the glazing by the announcers is nauseating. I suspect it's turning off a lot of viewers across the country. 

• Like (+1) 1

he threw, or tossed a shovel pass the other day and the commentator made a remark on how great it was.  Really?  A shovel pass?? Was sick and tired of Brady, now sick and tired of him. 

I guess once Josh wins a few super bowls. He’ll be talked about the same way…

6 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

he threw, or tossed a shovel pass the other day and the commentator made a remark on how great it was.  Really?  A shovel pass?? Was sick and tired of Brady, now sick and tired of him. 

What if I told you the commentator was Brady?

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

A buddy of mine is a 49ers fan. He saw a comment on social media the other day when one of the the refs was on the sideline with leg cramps due to the heat.

The comment was "Uh-Oh, one of the Chiefs key players is having leg cramps.

😀

Edited by PonyBoy
Left out info
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

And the world will hate him for it.

But I can't wait!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, finn said:

You have to watch out for confirmation bias, but even so, it seems pass interference is called on every incomplete pass by Mahomes pass at a critical moment, and the most blatant holds ever caught on film not being called, allowing Mahomes all the time he needs to do whatever. 

The blatant favoritism combined with the glazing by the announcers is nauseating. I suspect it's turning off a lot of viewers across the country. 

IMG_0207.jpeg.7e7c36811a15d1ed9991622ba484e799.jpeg