Around the NFL Training Camp news

On 7/23/2024 at 11:51 AM, Roundybout said:

Joe Burrow sporting the Cody Rhodes look this season, I see 

In this case, Slim Shady needs to sit TF down. 

On 7/26/2024 at 9:15 AM, Draconator said:

McD has to step up his game

McD could do that with one leg. 

5 hours ago, finn said:

Exactly. I'll always remember him for dropping the most heroic throw of Allen's career to date, which is saying something. With an injured elbow in the face of a fierce Jets pass rush, Allen chucks it 60 yards in the air and puts it right into Davis' arms. His new team should have looked harder at that tape. 

Yuk. I remember that play. 

16 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Salah is so dumb he might pull a red and put him in against the giants to win the snoopy bow 

Its not his decision.

All Decisions in New York go through Aaron Rodgers.  He is running the team.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Its not his decision.

All Decisions in New York go through Aaron Rodgers.  He is running the team.

I get him not playing in the preseason. Coming off a serious Achillies injury at 40. But he has played only 4 plays in 2 years so trying to shake off the rust against a very tough, physical 49ers defense is going to be a very difficult thing to do.

20 hours ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Dese boys arguing two practices in a row. Is their relationship in DECLINE?

I agree, Good! Because this is just a preview of what to expect if things start going South during a regular game!

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Just because they play in the NFL doesn’t make them better at evaluating players.

Had no idea he was still kicking around then, PS but still, guy fits too wouldn't even work with Josh when he wanted to through a bit before a game in his rookie season.

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

I get him not playing in the preseason. Coming off a serious Achillies injury at 40. But he has played only 4 plays in 2 years so trying to shake off the rust against a very tough, physical 49ers defense is going to be a very difficult thing to do.

Rodgers is smarter and better than everyone else.  Rational thought or opinion means nothing to him.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, eball said:

Worthy looks tiny!

The cope in the comments is unreal. “Well he’s never gonna be pressed anyways so it won’t matter that he gets ragdolled if you blow on him”

17 minutes ago, Gregg said:

https://nypost.com/2024/07/31/sports/has-zach-wilson-already-lost-broncos-qb-competition/

LOL. He may very well end up being the biggest draft bust in NFL history given where he was picked. Ryan Leaf probably still holds that title for now.

The insistence by the Jets to keep playing him well after it was obvious he couldn't play QB probably puts him over the top imo

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Had no idea he was still kicking around then, PS but still, guy fits too wouldn't even work with Josh when he wanted to through a bit before a game in his rookie season.

I honestly could see Beasley saying that.  Cole loves Josh, but is also brutally honest in his opinions online.. let alone in private to someone like Edelman.  

There's more to accuracy then just hitting the target.  There's also leading a player, which shoulder to put it on etc.., and I wouldn't be shocked if Jones was more accurate in the short/intermediate on those throws.   

Now, the Allen we've seen highlights of in camp.. it looks like he's laser focused on that part of his game. 

• Agree 1