Around the NFL Training Camp news

On 8/13/2024 at 10:03 PM, FireChans said:

Chiefs start 2-2, we all laugh about the dynasty being over, and then they rip off another AFCCG, rinse, repeat until the sun explodes.

Chiefs division is a joke … I’d rather them go 16-1, losing to us, but handing anyone we may be competing with for a playoff spot or seeding an L. 

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Chiefs division is a joke … I’d rather them go 16-1, losing to us, but handing anyone we may be competing with for a playoff spot or seeding an L. 

Harbaugh will split with the Chiefs if not sweep them. Book it 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Harbaugh is a very good coach. Took the Niners to the Super Bowl and won a national championship at Michigan. It might not happen this year, but they will give the Chiefs real competition in the division soon. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chargers are a legit Super Bowl contender in a few years.

Just now, Gregg said:

Harbaugh is a very good coach. Took the Niners to the Super Bowl and won a national championship at Michigan. It might not happen this year, but they will give the Chiefs real competition in the division soon. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chargers are a legit Super Bowl contender in a few years.

I think they will be a WC team year 1 personally. Harbaugh is the perfect shot in the arm coach. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

But will they win the division?  

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

I think they will be a WC team year 1 personally. Harbaugh is the perfect shot in the arm coach. 

I agree-  as long as they stay somewhat healthy, I think they’re an WC team.  Injuries seem to be a huge obstacle for the chargers every season.  

Mike Garafolo on X: "Money Mac. Literally. 💰 The #Bengals agreed to terms on a three-year, $16.5 million extension with K Evan McPherson, per his agents at @SPORTSTARSNYC. McPherson will earn $10 million in new money in the first year of the deal, highest ever for a three-year kicker extension. https://t.co/6OMpDepxwO" / X

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Mike Garafolo on X: "Money Mac. Literally. 💰 The #Bengals agreed to terms on a three-year, $16.5 million extension with K Evan McPherson, per his agents at @SPORTSTARSNYC. McPherson will earn $10 million in new money in the first year of the deal, highest ever for a three-year kicker extension. https://t.co/6OMpDepxwO" / X

That'll help make Ja'Marr Chase happy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Not sure I’d be a fan of paying much to a kicker in most cases.