Around the NFL Training Camp news

12 hours ago, jkeerie said:

I'm dealing with plantar fasciitis right now.  Very painful.

KT tape has done wonders for me with regards to being able to exercise.  https://www.kttape.com/blogs/how-to-apply/plantar-fasciitis

I remember Jon Feliciano saying that the night splint boots were the game changer for him.  I haven't gone this far yet, but i do try and stretch my calves daily, and try and make a point to stand on different parts of my foot.  

26 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

The Purdy story is interesting.  On one hand, picks in training camp are not a big deal (remember Mahomes' first camp), but on the other, I like the analogy the article makes about a golfer who makes a living laying up but then decides he's going to start trying to drive the green -- with disastrous results.

It's so nice to know we have a QB who actually can do everything.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

KT tape has done wonders for me with regards to being able to exercise.  https://www.kttape.com/blogs/how-to-apply/plantar-fasciitis

I remember Jon Feliciano saying that the night splint boots were the game changer for him.  I haven't gone this far yet, but i do try and stretch my calves daily, and try and make a point to stand on different parts of my foot.  

I ordered the boot from Amazon.  Should be here today.

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

2 hours ago, Low Positive said:

No, I didn't pay to come watch "his" game. I paid to watch the Bills beat your sorry team and make your life miserable for a few hours. 

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

He’s just salty that Rapp took his head off last year.

When people ask the question about why people side with "Billionaires over Millionaires" when it comes to the Owners vs Players.. this is a big reason why.. guys like this that think they are the game. No one paid to go see him play except fans of his own team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1