Around the NFL Training Camp news

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

This is getting odd. I hope he doesn’t have anything serious 

He came to camp something like 20 pounds lighter than last year. I thought he looked sickly, but the team was hyping up the weight loss like he’d be even more elusive and fast. Jackson didn’t need to lose weight, so now I’m wondering if the sickness had something to do with it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brand J said:

He came to camp something like 20 pounds lighter than last year. I thought he looked sickly, but the team was hyping up the weight loss like he’d be even more elusive and fast. Jackson didn’t need to lose weight, so now I’m wondering if the sickness had something to do with it. 

Ya it's pretty abnormal combining him being sick for a week, enough to not practice at all. Hope dude is okay 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2

I just saw the Raiders playing with the Kermit doll. If someone has kicked my butt as heartily as Mahomes has kicked theirs I would not be doing that stuff. Not sure what the point of all that is because basically you are stating you can't beat Kermit 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I just saw the Raiders playing with the Kermit doll. If someone has kicked my butt as heartily as Mahomes has kicked theirs I would not be doing that stuff. Not sure what the point of all that is because basically you are stating you can't beat Kermit 

Maybe, but I like seeing people poking fun at Mahomes. Already he's being anointed as He Who Can Do No Wrong, and that should be corrected before it's cemented like Brady's image was. Few things are as annoying as saints among us. (Plus, he really does sound like Kermit.) 

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Drake Maye is having a good camp. It’ll be interesting to see if they start him day 1. AFC East is tightening.

I remember when Mac Jones was the 2nd coming of Brady, I'll give this a minute.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Drake Maye is having a good camp. It’ll be interesting to see if they start him day 1. AFC East is tightening.

The Patriots have a LOT to prove before they are anywhere close to the Bills. The Dolphins and Jets may give us some problems, the Patriots are just the AFC East’s doormat. 

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

The Patriots have a LOT to prove before they are anywhere close to the Bills. The Dolphins and Jets may give us some problems, the Patriots are just the AFC East’s doormat. 

Oh this will take a couple years but they’re coming. 

18 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Tough day with the pads on. 

• Like (+1) 1