Around the NFL Training Camp news

10 hours ago, DapperCam said:

CeeDee Lamb is holding out. Cowboys just like shooting themselves in the foot. Would love Lamb on the Bills.

Lamb is holding out, Parsons is a mental midget and Dak knows he can drive the price up to 60 million plus next offseason.  The whole coaching staff is in a lame duck situation and zeke is their starting running back.

Jerry had to cancel his opening press conference where he promises a super bowl every year and makes other dumb statements because he was in court fighting with his baby mama in texarkana over some tiny amount of money...during the proceedings the baby mama let out that jerry's son Jerry Jr. who is an executive of the team and is the head of marketing also has a baby mama and he gave his baby mama 20 million.   So Jerry's baby mama wanted the same amount.....after this info was made available to the press and with jerry scheduled to take the stand tuesday Jerry reached out and offered money and settled.

classy bunch.  Jerry also cancelled his big media party he throws at nobu every year during camp..Probably does not want to talk about the baby mama's.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Cowboys are weird when they have to sign players. Jerry believes the Cowboys are bigger than any player. 

He just likes the attention it generates.  everything they do there is about the attention.  Always has been.

Jerry caves on every player who challenges him and always has.  He will cave on lamb, parsons and Dak.  Next year at this time Dak will be the highest paid player in the league.  

A few years ago zeke held out of camp and went to cabo and was working out on the beach.  Jerry said zeke who trying to intimidate him in negotiations, then jerry caved and the team was selling Zeke Who t-shirts.  That is who they are.  

Cowboys are weird when they have to sign players. Jerry believes the Cowboys are bigger than any player. 

He'd be crazy to play on that deal.  

I know people will be like ohhh he signed the deal, but its rookie slotted and its the 5th year option.  They can still tag him again next year if he plays under his current deal.  That would come out to 17.9 + projected 24.5M.  Blow out your knee in any of the next 2 seasons and that 100M+ payday goes away.  

Jefferson got 140 and 110 guaranteed.  

31 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

He just likes the attention it generates.  everything they do there is about the attention.  Always has been.

Jerry caves on every player who challenges him and always has.  He will cave on lamb, parsons and Dak.  Next year at this time Dak will be the highest paid player in the league.  

A few years ago zeke held out of camp and went to cabo and was working out on the beach.  Jerry said zeke who trying to intimidate him in negotiations, then jerry caved and the team was selling Zeke Who t-shirts.  That is who they are.  

I remember Emmitt Smith holding out into the season.

I remember Emmitt Smith holding out into the season.

Yea its standard procedure for that team.  Zach Martin held out a few years ago.  He got every penny he wanted as did tank lawrence...etc..

The only era they just did the contracts right away was the 00's.  Romo, Witten and Ware were paid with no question.  I think Dez Bryant also.

now they are back to pretending to be tough negotiators.  

Lamb is going to get a billion dollars.  Dallas tried having a blue collar wr core a few years ago and Dak was dreadful and they ended up trading for amari cooper to come save the day, then they drafted lamb.  

Lamb can probably name his price.

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

Jest do for sure. Reddick is represented by CAA, which is a big and reputable enough agency that they wouldn’t back out of a deal that they agreed to as part of a trade. This is 100% on the Jest. The Clown show there continues. 

Reddick turned down new contract from Jets prior to trade. Jets traded for him anyway. LOL

Edit: @Slippery Rubber Mats beat me to it 

Jets gonna jets

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Logic said:

Hmmm...something here feels really familiar...

Man that's funny. You throw to Gabe for an incompletion and a pick. They other 5 are a dropped TD and 4 TDs.

I know I'm not going to miss Davis, at least I hope I won't

3 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

He'd be crazy to play on that deal.  

I know people will be like ohhh he signed the deal, but its rookie slotted and its the 5th year option.  They can still tag him again next year if he plays under his current deal.  That would come out to 17.9 + projected 24.5M.  Blow out your knee in any of the next 2 seasons and that 100M+ payday goes away.  

Jefferson got 140 and 110 guaranteed.  

I agree and folks know JJ will cave... although Zeke played that card and lost... but now he is back. 

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Daniel Jones breakout season…

Somebody got ahold of my High School practice footage when I was trying out fo QB LOL 🤣