Bills 2024 Training Camp! (related content only please)

8 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

The whole kickoff thing could be interesting.  Lots of opportunity for innovation - feel like some teams are going to be trying some wild things early on - and lots of things likely to be copied (and needed to be accounted for) as the season goes on 

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 4

30 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Dan fetes has been preaching that Hamlin was great in minicamp/ota/offseason stuff this year.  I didn't put any stock into that because there is no contact but it makes sense he would start out ahead of two new players in the scheme early in camp.

Agreed.  Also, remember Mike Edwards missed all of the OTAs and mini-camp recovering from medical issues.  I would expect the Bills want him to get some on field work in the Bills system before having to deal with the extra pressure of playing with the top unit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Love hearing Davis looks good as a pass catcher. I'm excited about him. Those Cook drops last year were so brutal. 

Yes we lack a high end WR1 but this offense is so well rounded and deep. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Love hearing Davis looks good as a pass catcher. I'm excited about him. Those Cook drops last year were so brutal. 

watching his highlights the dude had a lot of amazing catches...tracks the deep ball very well also.

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'd throw Adonai Mitchell in there.  His athleticism is off the charts. 

Brian Thomas Jr. 

Ran a 4.33 at 6'3" 209 lbs (!) and scored 17 TDs last season. 

Insane.

Kid's gonna be a star.

10 minutes ago, Process said:

7 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

watching his highlights the dude had a lot of amazing catches...tracks the deep ball very well also.

Ray Davis led all FBS backs in receiving TDs in 2023 with 7, which was the most by an SEC running back in over 20 years. 

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 4

Thanks for the updates everyone! 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6

1 hour ago, MikePJ76 said:

That is all I needed to see.  Name him the starter, Head Coach and let him fly the plane to away games.

I love this guy.

I had him as my 3rd best RB in the draft, loved landing him and can’t wait to see him in live game action in this offense 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I had him as my 3rd best RB in the draft, loved landing him and can’t wait to see him in live game action in this offense 

I am a big fan.  he looks like the typical old school back to me.  I love it.

I also was told by a friend who works for a team that they had intended to take him earlier before buffalo and make him their starter but they went in a different direction because of some other needs.  Hoped to get him later.  

So he is thought of highly by more than just us fans.

Edited by MikePJ76

2 minutes ago, Process said:

People are sleeping on Shakir. Guy catches everything and makes plays. Think he can be a 1k+ WR as soon as this season. 

Shakir struggled in camp last year, but had a breakout during the regular season. 

I agree, I think he could get 1k+. Looking forward to seeing how both Shakir and Kincaid progress this year.

• Like (+1) 4