Bills 2024 Training Camp! (related content only please)

Keon has some things he needs to work on, and we'll see if he can get that done ... but outside the Big 3 in this Draft, he IS the potential superstar of the bunch.  

Already looks like a red zone monster.  

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Apparently Hamlin/Rapp is the #1 safety duo today, with Edwards/Bishop as the #2 duo.

I think this is a case of McD giving the guys that have been here opening reps. I'm guessing they want and hope to see Edwards and Bishop as the starters, how soon depends on them

McD is old school and I appreciate how he handles this aspect of the team. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

Milano with a thin black wrap around his leg, running around just fine. Von Miller hopping up and down. Good stuff 

If those two are even 70-80% of what they've been to start the year, this Front 7 could be something serious.  

The DL/LB depth already look like it has much more potential in guys like Smoot, Solomon, Carter, Johnson, Williams, Morrow etc.., we just need our featured guys to be healthy and effective.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Why did McDermott emphasize Cole Bishop needs to show up in great shape after the break?  Was he injured or did he not show up in shape at minicamp?

Found that interesting as well. Maybe he was doing more huffing and puffing than his teammates, although anxiety and nerves could do that to you even if you’re in great shape.

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Man I am really excited for this connection. He catches everything.

He's gonna be beast. Josh never had a WR like him plus the kids love of the game equal something that could be very special

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Why did McDermott emphasize Cole Bishop needs to show up in great shape after the break?  Was he injured or did he not show up in shape at minicamp?

He just needs to bulk up

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I still feel like somehow Hyde sneaks back in here for 1 more kick at the can

I think he is done and knows he done. We want him back, but I respect him making sure he brings value before he does.  I don't see him being the guy who is waiting til the end of camp to come back.  Barring injury and us begging, I don't think we see him. 

I'd love McD to bring him in as a coach this year or next