Bills 2024 Training Camp! (related content only please)

2 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

That is all I needed to see.  Name him the starter, Head Coach and let him fly the plane to away games.

I love this guy.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2

• Simon changed the title to Bills 2024 Training Camp opens! (related content only please)
Just now, HappyDays said:

Apparently Hamlin/Rapp is the #1 safety duo today, with Edwards/Bishop as the #2 duo.

Dan fetes has been preaching that Hamlin was great in minicamp/ota/offseason stuff this year.  I didn't put any stock into that because there is no contact but it makes sense he would start out ahead of two new players in the scheme early in camp.

12 minutes ago, Simon said:

I'll pin it each day if you do.

I should be around more than usual this time of year as I'm currently getting my ass kicked by Lyme and Anaplasmosis :censored:

Damn man feel better

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not sure how ready Keon will be to have a full time role in the offense from day one, but sounds like he'll immediately be a red zone weapon if nothing else.

Now pair him with Claypool in a 12 set in the redzone and look at that size of the bills offense.  Both tight ends and wr over 6"4.   I hope that is something that comes into play at some point.  Just highpoint some balls and go win.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2