Bills 2024 Training Camp! (related content only please)

I am loving this thread. Today is like Christmas especially since we have an elite qb. I used to get excited every year but these last few have just hit different. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's kind of sad how excited I am for the return of training camp. But sweet lord it's been a slow few weeks and a very humid NJ summer 

I hear you brother same here, don't want to run through summer, but LET'S GET IT ON!!!

11 hours ago, Whkfc said:

Wide reciever is the big story for me. How does it look? Are we better overall, worse? I feel like this is a position the season hinges on.

DE.  That is where we have died in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Hyde? What’s the deal. He never retired….

Think his contract expired and waiting on doctors to give him okay said he would only sign with buffalo. Likely a mid season signing 

• Like (+1) 3

• Simon pinned this topic
28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

McDermott said this is going to be a tough camp. We don’t respect this coach enough. He knows how to manage a team. He knows this roster needs a tough camp. A lot of new faces and leadership.

Right on!  I’m impressed with the leadership and character from the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Including Milano. Great news.

and Ray Davis and Spencer Brown so this is really good news.  Cant wait to see the Davis highlights every day.  

and when they start with full contact I am looking forward to Dewayne Carter stuff.  Cant wait to see him play with his power.  He is going to be throwing lineman around all camp.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1