Got my season ticket cards today

Keep an eye on your mail for a red package if you opted for the cards this year.  I feel usually I'm one of the last ones to see mine arrive.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

You may be one of the last.  I got mine like 2 weeks ago.

I believe it.  I usually get mine towards the end since my last name is near the end of the alphabet.  I looked back through the older threads/posts and did not see one where someone said theirs had arrived, so I made this thread.  

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Keep an eye on your mail for a red package if you opted for the cards this year.  I feel usually I'm one of the last ones to see mine arrive.  

You’re talking the card for entry not the Bills Bucks card right? 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Im a phone ticket guy now but man I miss those mid to late July days when season ticket packets arrived in the mail.  Even though the games were weeks away it felt like Christmas.  Especially when they used to add decent swag. 

The only swag this year was the cardboard sleeve/holder they came in has the schedule printed on it.  Ralph may have been considered cheap, but we got stuff when he was still owner.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1