NFL Top 100 Players

On 7/22/2024 at 11:57 PM, billybrew1 said:

Nobody should make it…. Milano should NOT make it. You have to play most of the previous year is criteria one.

Bernard needs another season to have some sort of consistency to make the list. He doesn’t even have one full season.

I do think Dawkins deserves it though…His last season plus his career together is pretty darn impressive….

It has been a complaint of tons of fans all year…. The Bills have one primo player. Josh Allen and that’s it….

We used to have Tre, Hyde and Poyer but they are long gone….Now Diggs too…Morse was a high level red chip player as well…gone.

I don’t think the Bills can add many players for next season either…They won’t put a rookie on the team unless it is some kind of unimaginable season. I doubt many second years players are on the list either. Possibly candidates imho: McGovern if he has an excellent season at C (but It’s still a long shot I think. Even many Bills fans do not know he had a magnificent season as a first year Bill. Maybe Cook? But it is hard if you’re a one dimensional player. He’d certainly have to catch better. Samuel? I doubt it because I don’t think many fans know who he is yet. It would to be magnificent again. Ed is not good enough, Groot as well….Von is not going to light it up. Bernard is still too unknown but possibly with a magnificent season. Milano might do it but it would have to clear pro bowl play for around 16 games. I just don’t see it next year either…. Maybe the following year though…. If players like I mentioned above have two great seasons in a row they stand a great chance…

It’s the top 100 players from the year 2023. Previous years shouldn’t matter. Bernard played like a demon and had the stats to back it up. IMO, he was the reason we lost to the Chiefs. Like people said, he SHOULD be on the list, but he won’t !

On 7/23/2024 at 8:13 PM, Breakout Squad said:

I predict Allen at #11

I think the turnovers take him out of the top ten. This isn’t disrespect I love Josh. Just how I think he’ll end up. 

I think this is voted on by the players, and they seem to not like Allen for some reason. Maybe it's all the trash talk.

41 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I think this is voted on by the players, and they seem to not like Allen for some reason. Maybe it's all the trash talk.

Jealousy. Mahomes is likeable because he is pitied for being surrounded by an annoying wife and a douchebag media ***** of a brother. Josh has a movie/music star gf. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/23/2024 at 8:13 PM, Breakout Squad said:

I predict Allen at #11

I think the turnovers take him out of the top ten. This isn’t disrespect I love Josh. Just how I think he’ll end up. 

the chatter about the turnovers quieted with the run last year. Plus everyone looked up and saw that he’s the only player to ever put up 40 total TDs for four straight years.  I say #5

18 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Bernard should 100% be on the list.  I believe his combo of sacks, int's and fumble recoveries have not been accomplished since 1991.  

I heard on podcast at camp Claypool flipped a football towards Bernard. Bernard went right at him.  They got separated, Bernard got right back in Claypools face and told 14 what’s up.  Bernard is a badass 

Edited by Pete

On 7/24/2024 at 9:07 PM, MiltonWaddams said:

Jealousy. Mahomes is likeable because he is pitied for being surrounded by an annoying wife and a douchebag media ***** of a brother. Josh has a movie/music star gf. 

Maybe It's because Josh jumps over people, that *****'s embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 1

When Allen puts up a 5th consecutive 40+ TD season leading the league in yards and TDs and doesn’t get the MVP being virtually the only player on his team in the top 100 outside of Dion in the 90s… then we’ll know it’s never gonna happen.

7 minutes ago, julian said:

When Allen puts up a 5th consecutive 40+ TD season leading the league in yards and TDs and doesn’t get the MVP being virtually the only player on his team in the top 100 outside of Dion in the 90s… then we’ll know it’s never gonna happen.

He needs to 1 seed to have a chance.  That's all the award has turned into.  The QB of the 1 seed award.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I disagree with the ranking but figured he‘d come in around the 10-14 mark… meh

Yeah.  If you think about it most of his turnover heavy games last year happened to be on Prime Time starting with his worst game of the year against the Jets.  Sets the narrative for the season.

• Agree 1