NFL Top 100 Players

14 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

I don’t know if Milano will given his injury but he absolutely should be on that list 

And for that matter Bernard should be on the list too for his performance & i believe if he wasn't injured in the Chiefs game the out come would have been different than it was . Definitely would have been if Millano wouldn't have been hurt !! 

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, T master said:

And for that matter Bernard should be on the list too for his performance & i believe if he wasn't injured in the Chiefs game the out come would have been different than it was . Definitely would have been if Millano wouldn't have been hurt !! 

What you mean the game would have been different if instead of a gaping hole in the middle of our defense we had a steel wall, weird how that works.

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

lol no it isn’t 

Winning 4 MVPs kinda grants you an exception. 

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

lol no it isn’t 

Edited by Billl

20 minutes ago, Billl said:

Winning 4 MVPs kinda grants you an exception. 

Exception to what? The players just vote for whoever they want.

13 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Nobody should make it…. Milano should NOT make it. You have to play most of the previous year is criteria one.

Bernard needs another season to have some sort of consistency to make the list. He doesn’t even have one full season.

I do think Dawkins deserves it though…His last season plus his career together is pretty darn impressive….

It has been a complaint of tons of fans all year…. The Bills have one primo player. Josh Allen and that’s it….

We used to have Tre, Hyde and Poyer but they are long gone….Now Diggs too…Morse was a high level red chip player as well…gone.

I don’t think the Bills can add many players for next season either…They won’t put a rookie on the team unless it is some kind of unimaginable season. I doubt many second years players are on the list either. Possibly candidates imho: McGovern if he has an excellent season at C (but It’s still a long shot I think. Even many Bills fans do not know he had a magnificent season as a first year Bill. Maybe Cook? But it is hard if you’re a one dimensional player. He’d certainly have to catch better. Samuel? I doubt it because I don’t think many fans know who he is yet. It would to be magnificent again. Ed is not good enough, Groot as well….Von is not going to light it up. Bernard is still too unknown but possibly with a magnificent season. Milano might do it but it would have to clear pro bowl play for around 16 games. I just don’t see it next year either…. Maybe the following year though…. If players like I mentioned above have two great seasons in a row they stand a great chance…

Except in the one moment we really needed him and he gets shoved into Josh Allen causing his TD to a wide open Shakir to fall short

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Nobody should make it…. Milano should NOT make it. You have to play most of the previous year is criteria one.

Bernard needs another season to have some sort of consistency to make the list. He doesn’t even have one full season.

I do think Dawkins deserves it though…His last season plus his career together is pretty darn impressive….

It has been a complaint of tons of fans all year…. The Bills have one primo player. Josh Allen and that’s it….

We used to have Tre, Hyde and Poyer but they are long gone….Now Diggs too…Morse was a high level red chip player as well…gone.

I don’t think the Bills can add many players for next season either…They won’t put a rookie on the team unless it is some kind of unimaginable season. I doubt many second years players are on the list either. Possibly candidates imho: McGovern if he has an excellent season at C (but It’s still a long shot I think. Even many Bills fans do not know he had a magnificent season as a first year Bill. Maybe Cook? But it is hard if you’re a one dimensional player. He’d certainly have to catch better. Samuel? I doubt it because I don’t think many fans know who he is yet. It would to be magnificent again. Ed is not good enough, Groot as well….Von is not going to light it up. Bernard is still too unknown but possibly with a magnificent season. Milano might do it but it would have to clear pro bowl play for around 16 games. I just don’t see it next year either…. Maybe the following year though…. If players like I mentioned above have two great seasons in a row they stand a great chance…

Its not a fan vote is it?  I assume its a collection of NFL Network people who follow the NFL, right?  Terrell Bernard had a monster year last year.  Who cares if its only one year.  As for Milano, his body of work over the years most definitely makes him a top 100 player.  And I would argue that Milano is a top 50 player in the league.  Bernard is close to it also.  There are just not a lot of great defensive players in the league right now.  Its an offense based league.  But we have several very good defensive players.  Ed Oliver also.  But not as dominant as Milano and Bernard.  But still good.  Rasul Douglas is a very good corner.  So is Benford.  You don't win as many games as we have over the past 5 years without good players.  

Do you have the entire list?

27 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Its not a fan vote is it?  I assume its a collection of NFL Network people who follow the NFL, right?  Terrell Bernard had a monster year last year.  Who cares if its only one year.  As for Milano, his body of work over the years most definitely makes him a top 100 player.  And I would argue that Milano is a top 50 player in the league.  Bernard is close to it also.  There are just not a lot of great defensive players in the league right now.  Its an offense based league.  But we have several very good defensive players.  Ed Oliver also.  But not as dominant as Milano and Bernard.  But still good.  Rasul Douglas is a very good corner.  So is Benford.  You don't win as many games as we have over the past 5 years without good players.  

Do you have the entire list?

Voted by the players.  NFL releases them in waves

16 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Cook should be a top 100 guy.  He finished 3rd in all purpose yards for a RB. Yes he needs to decrease his drops but he is far far from one dimensional 

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

i bet taron johnson makes this list

Interesting point. He's top 2 Nickel in the league and arguably the best. With all the other positions including probably at least one kicker, not sure any nickel CB will make top 100. He's better than most starting outside corners in the league. 

17 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Not gonna say allen steered into it, but he didn't exactly move off his spot either.  

How is he going to move off his spot when he is in the motion of throwing?

On 7/22/2024 at 8:33 PM, KingBoots8 said:

I don’t know if Milano will given his injury but he absolutely should be on that list 

Of course but he won't be on the list, exactly because he didn't play much.