NFL Top 100 Players

3 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Dawkins made the list.  Will any other Bills make it besides Allen?

Nobody should make it…. Milano should NOT make it. You have to play most of the previous year is criteria one.

Bernard needs another season to have some sort of consistency to make the list. He doesn’t even have one full season.

I do think Dawkins deserves it though…His last season plus his career together is pretty darn impressive….

It has been a complaint of tons of fans all year…. The Bills have one primo player. Josh Allen and that’s it….

We used to have Tre, Hyde and Poyer but they are long gone….Now Diggs too…Morse was a high level red chip player as well…gone.

I don’t think the Bills can add many players for next season either…They won’t put a rookie on the team unless it is some kind of unimaginable season. I doubt many second years players are on the list either. Possibly candidates imho: McGovern if he has an excellent season at C (but It’s still a long shot I think. Even many Bills fans do not know he had a magnificent season as a first year Bill. Maybe Cook? But it is hard if you’re a one dimensional player. He’d certainly have to catch better. Samuel? I doubt it because I don’t think many fans know who he is yet. It would to be magnificent again. Ed is not good enough, Groot as well….Von is not going to light it up. Bernard is still too unknown but possibly with a magnificent season. Milano might do it but it would have to clear pro bowl play for around 16 games. I just don’t see it next year either…. Maybe the following year though…. If players like I mentioned above have two great seasons in a row they stand a great chance…

2 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Depends whose voting. 
if it’s player, I thinkTaron Johnson makes it. 
If the press, nope. 

Taron I would think might have a shot if it's a player vote.

Also,  maybe Cook as a dark horse. 1567 total yards from scrimmage was 3rd amongst RBs just behind Hall (1585) and CMC.

Taron Johnson made 2nd team All Pro but he may not have enough name recognition around the league.  Plus, a slot corner isn't viewed as a premium position.  I think it's pry only Dawkins and Allen.

9 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Nobody should make it…. Milano should NOT make it. You have to play most of the previous year is criteria one.

lol no it isn’t 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2