Is Biden Dead?

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s the party of hoax.  Truth is this fleeting thing, dictated largely by convenience.  At one point it’s weird to carry around JD Vance sperm cups.  Now they think it’s cool.  Sometimes Biden is president, sometimes Obama is president, sometimes it’s Trump.  It’s gotta be tough for them to keep all of these lies and stories straight.  

It seems like it's easy for them to believe contradictory things so long as it supports the narrative. They just keep drinking the Juche.

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Now he knows how Mike Pence felt on January 6. 

Yup.  When you're no longer of use you might as well be dead to them.

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It seems like it's easy for them to believe contradictory things so long as it supports the narrative. They just keep drinking the Juche.

Oh, the hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Biden's not dead, he's just trying to stop Obama from somehow using the 25th Amendment to remove him and install Harris before the election.

No need.  He already agreed to exit the race before being 25th'd.  And then Harris wouldn't be able to talk about what she's going to do 5 months from now despite already being in power...

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

No need.  He already agreed to exit the race before being 25th'd.  And then Harris wouldn't be able to talk about what she's going to do 5 months from now despite already being in power...

You really and truly believe this, don't you? Absolutely wild.

Posted (edited)

Obammy laid it all out.  25th or else.  No way was he putting all his eggs on a fourth term, in Demented Biden's basket.  Twenty million to the Biden Crime Syndicate.  Problem solved.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

You really and truly believe this, don't you? Absolutely wild.

Believe what?  That they forced him out?  There's nothing to believe as that's pretty much been proven at this point.  Whether they threatened him with the 25th amendment?  Yeah, I can believe it.  Unless you think they threatened him in some other manner.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Believe what?  That they forced him out?  There's nothing to believe as that's pretty much been proven at this point.  Whether they threatened him with the 25th amendment?  Yeah, I can believe it.  Unless you think they threatened him in some other manner.

Matthew Broderick GIF

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

So you think Biden just stepped-down freely? 

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

I’ve already expressed what I believe happened. Which is actually supported by facts and reporting. 

I don’t understand why people are so averse to the simplest conclusion in favor of unsupported conspiracies. 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’ve already expressed what I believe happened. Which is actually supported by facts and reporting. 

I don’t understand why people are so averse to the simplest conclusion in favor of unsupported conspiracies. 

Maybe it's because people use the words facts and reporting in the same sentence.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Where?  Point it out to me, you don't have to type it all over again.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Where?  Point it out to me, you don't have to type it all over again.

Here you go:

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

My understanding is that he wanted an earlier debate as a way to demonstrate that he was up to the task and boost his campaign. He utterly failed at that to an astounding level. The reaction from many on the left was that he needed to drop out. Polling showed he was unpopular and that Dem voters thought he was too old *before* the debate and the performance would only exacerbate that issue.

Many wanted him and the campaign to immediately kick into high gear and demonstrate that this was a one-off. Instead, he huddled with his advisors, barely making any appearances for a week. The polls began to worsen and more people began to speak out that he needed to drop out. Basically every report was that elected Dems were quietly saying he needed to go even when publicly supporting him.

But until he was sure he was dropping out, he had to act as if he was 100% staying in. Showing that he was wavering and then deciding to stay in would ensure his campaign's defeat. He was going to be all in until the moment he wasn't, without much time in a gray area in-between.  He's wanted the presidency his entire career and finally achieved it. I'm sure it took a lot to convince him that there was no path forward and he was hurting the party, but there was plenty of polling that demonstrated that.

It wasn't a coup. It wasn't Nancy Pelosi threatening the 25th amendment (which she has no ability to do anyway). It was just convincing an old stubborn man that it was time to go.

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Here you go:

Your understanding based on...what?  What you think happened?  Sources?

Pelosi basically admitted she forced him out.  Biden is pissed with all of them.  It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened.  And of course Nancy can threaten the 25th amendment, primarily by enlisting Harris, who has the power to actually begin proceedings (and why not, since she'd have been promised to be, and was, installed as the Presidential candidate) and other power players like Obama and Schumer.

So Biden repeatedly and defiantly  after the debate said he was in and not leaving the race.

Then he "announces" via a letter posted on X during the weekend that he's out when he was supposedly recovering from covid. No live announcement directly from him to make such an historic announcement.  

And yet we have the King once again with why can't you all just accept the simplest explanation!

:lol:

Dude is an absolute joke.

Meanwhile....

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So Biden repeatedly and defiantly  after the debate said he was in and not leaving the race.

Then he "announces" via a letter posted on X during the weekend that he's out when he was supposedly recovering from covid. No live announcement directly from him to make such an historic announcement.  

And yet we have the King once again with why can't you all just accept the simplest explanation!

:lol:

Dude is an absolute joke.

Meanwhile....

Biden/Harris = Weakness.  To busy worrying about winning Michigan and Fred's right to ninth month abortion.  What a mess.