Is Biden Dead?

Do We Have an MIA President? What is Biden Doing?

by Katie Pavlich

President Joe Biden is headed to Delaware again Thursday after holding an empty public schedule since he returned to the White House Monday.

He was also in Delaware last weekend.  During the daily briefing at the White House Wednesday, Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre falsely claimed reporters have had access to Biden. 

Meanwhile, former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is in hot water with the White House after telling CNN Biden dropped out of the 2024 race due to a lack of stamina.

She also revealed she hasn't spoken to Biden since he dropped out while laughably claiming she had nothing to do with his exit

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2024/08/07/do-we-have-an-mia-president-what-is-biden-doing-n2643100

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Irv said:

Who's in charge of the Executive Branch now that Biden is in hospice and has a DNR?

If I had to guess I would say Obama is running the country behind the scenes. Biden isn't doing anything, and Harris isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If I had to guess I would say Obama is running the country behind the scenes. Biden isn't doing anything, and Harris isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand.

Been this way for 4 years.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Been this way for 4 years.  

If the Chucklehead Harris wins, it will be that way another four years for fourth term Obammy.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, for the third time by your accounting.

Liberal biased media wouldn't report it.  

On 8/12/2024 at 10:07 AM, B-Man said:

The only thing on President Joe Biden's schedule today, aside from his private Daily Brief, is returning to the White House from Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre will give a press briefing in the early afternoon. 

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2024/08/12/monday-morning-minute-n2178006

You mean they are returning the body from Rehoboth Beach?  What a mess. 

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Joe Biden isn’t dead. He’s just been refilling all of the tampon dispensers in Minnesota boy’s bathrooms. 

Biden flatlined in Vegas.  Media covering it up.