Is Biden Dead?

I guess they were able to find a body double for the body double that just died.

Biden to address nation for first time since ending candidacy

"“Tomorrow evening at 8 PM ET, I will address the nation from the Oval Office on what lies ahead, and how I will finish the job for the American people,” Biden posted on the social platform X.

The president has been recovering from COVID-19 since last Wednesday and has been isolating at his Rehoboth Beach, Del., home. He has not been seen in public since then, though he did phone in to his campaign headquarters Monday during a visit from Vice President Harris.

He is slated to return to the White House on Tuesday afternoon, more than a day before he is expected to make his first public appearance since being in isolation."

22 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I guess they were able to find a body double for the body double that just died.

Biden to address nation for first time since ending candidacy

"“Tomorrow evening at 8 PM ET, I will address the nation from the Oval Office on what lies ahead, and how I will finish the job for the American people,” Biden posted on the social platform X.

The president has been recovering from COVID-19 since last Wednesday and has been isolating at his Rehoboth Beach, Del., home. He has not been seen in public since then, though he did phone in to his campaign headquarters Monday during a visit from Vice President Harris.

He is slated to return to the White House on Tuesday afternoon, more than a day before he is expected to make his first public appearance since being in isolation."

I mean even the Oval Office is fake

biden.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

If Biden was dead what would really change? They would lie about it, nobody in the media would follow up, and they would use AI to fake his voice like they already did yesterday 

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

If Biden was dead what would really change? They would lie about it, nobody in the media would follow up, and they would use AI to fake his voice like they already did yesterday 

He's been mentally dead for a long time now. At least his whole Presidency. I don't know who has been running the country these past 3.5 years but it's not the drooling vegetable.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This is just dumb, if Biden had died they would have announced it not hidden it. I mean just rub a couple brain cells together on this if that had happened then Kamala Harris becomes the sitting President and has an even more secure position taking over the ticket plus even if it's very short term being the acting President for a period boosts her credentials going into the general election.

They'd have no reason not to announce it if it had happened.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This is just dumb, if Biden had died they would have announced it not hidden it. I mean just rub a couple brain cells together on this if that had happened then Kamala Harris becomes the sitting President and has an even more secure position taking over the ticket plus even if it's very short term being the acting President for a period boosts her credentials going into the general election.

I heard that Lindsey Lohan is a hermaphrodite and that's why she's getting a black and white rainbow tattoo.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Just like they had no reason to level with the American public the last 3.5 years, about Biden's cognitive state.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahaha

AI has been running the country anyway 

I wish AI were running the country.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Joe sighting !

Hey, Dave Rubin: no Democrats care because no Democrats are stupid enough to pay attention to the Biden Is Dead nonsense.

Biden’s not dead. He’s been hate listening to Taylor Swift albums because he’s still mad she broke her contract with the Deep State PsyOps division to endorse him at the Super Bowl. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Biden may be able to give a speech tonight because he's alive, but he was actually dead for the last few days. He needed to meet with Hugo Chavez to discuss how to steal the 2024 election before coming back alive to give his speech.