Is Biden Dead?

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think I could become an R social media pundit. Just tell em what they wanna hear and lie thru my teeth….just like their cult leader. Credentials not required 

That’s how Democrats select presidents.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

58 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think I could become an R social media pundit. Just tell em what they wanna hear and lie thru my teeth….just like their cult leader. Credentials not required 

It really is remarkably easy. I think you should give it a try. Just come up with a better screen name and head to Twitter to post whatever joke conspiracy theory you can dream up. You'll get 10,000 followers in no time.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

IMG_3126.webp.805ed35aa72329df4b3e5181f6c26b4b.webp

You’ve certainly got a handle on the lying through your teeth part. 

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

After the massive 3.5 year cover up.  Would it be that far out there to assume Biden is dead?  Uh.  No!  Now we get three months of being lied to about how great BJ Harris is.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Irv said:

Could he be dead?  What a mess.  

If he's following the advice of some here and treating COVID with HCQ and a healthy supply of Lysol then he's probably not in good shape. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Start with your nazi recruitment poster story. That was hilarious and a lie so you’re halfway there

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

If he's following the advice of some here and treating COVID with HCQ and a healthy supply of Lysol then he's probably not in good shape. 

As dumb as this sounds, still not as bad as voting for Biden. Coping is hard, good luck.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

HCQ is harmless for most, and helped some, some people take it for years with no side effects at all.  As for Lysol the fact that you are against cleaning says far more about you. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7534595/

• Like (+1) 4

My bad. Here I was making fun of the idea that Biden is secretly dead and it turns out he’s actually been dead for years. 

Also RIP to Trump. Apparently he’s been gone for quite some time. 

• Eyeroll 1

Seems like just yesterday the left and the MSM was warning about DEEP fakes and propaganda being used in the election cycle

Now there are no such worries. can't happen. didn't happen. won't happen.

Just trust the MSM and corporate politicians, they know what's best for you.

Just ask the farm, they always agree and seem so well adjusted.

Is Biden Dead

Comprehension is key. maybe the topic is the big words at the top of the page, front of the thread?  

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Tommy Eyerolls reciting the same script he always does. Cannot deviate from the narrative. 

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Biden’s not dead. He’s just busy trading Obama’s birth certificate (which shows he was born in the country of Africa) for some Ivermectin to help with his COVID. 

He's not dead, he's pining for the fjords!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Just heard that Q said that JFK Jr was able to steal Biden’s body from the deep staters who were going to use it in a satanic trans ritual. 

This may explain why they flew Air Force One at warp speed, making it from Las Vegas to Dover in 20 minutes faster than the Spirit Airlines standard.

• Haha (+1) 1