Is Biden Dead?

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Who is this Joe Biden of whom you speak?

Did he used to be a senator or something?

Ancient history. Kind of a Jimmy Carter sans the longevity.

Sad you toss your puppet to the curb. Your vote meant nothing.  You got jobbed by Obammy.     Fool.  

• Agree 2

Biden’s not dead. He’s just busy trading Obama’s birth certificate (which shows he was born in the country of Africa) for some Ivermectin to help with his COVID. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Just heard that Hillary Clinton met with (((George Soros))) in the basement of Comet Ping Pong to discuss trading Biden’s body for some adrenochrome.

I heard they met on the pickle ball court.  Soros won 11-6.  Could only play 1 game.  He was having chest pain so the jury is out on him.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He's not micromanaging these issues.  Isn't that what MAGAs want?  sure doesn't imply his death.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalie-fawn-danelishen-0b399321  I'm sure she has special insight as an asst cub scout leader, homeschool teacher and Cuyahoga CC grad.  I'd certainly believe anything she says...lol

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He's not micromanaging these issues.  Isn't that what MAGAs want?  sure doesn't imply his death.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalie-fawn-danelishen-0b399321  I'm sure she has special insight as an asst cub scout leader, homeschool teacher and Cuyahoga CC grad.  I'd certainly believe anything she says...lol

This you?

On 5/31/2024 at 7:45 PM, ChiGoose said:

Joe Biden has such terrible dementia that he has to be drugged to give speeches but also he’s such a master manipulator that he controls all of the state courts and coordinates them against his opponents. 

Yea sorry people that believed he didn’t have serious medical issues as recently as June shouldn’t be telling anyone what we should suspect, believe, or think could be happening. 

• Like (+1) 2

I was just at the airport and I walked by Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the tarmac. They were discussing hollowing out Joe Biden’s corpse so they could fill it with cash to send to NY in order to pay Alvin Bragg for his prosecution of Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Considering he’s MIA, It’s understandable to initially see this as a much bigger deal….

No shite!  Dumb, dumb, dunb

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This you?

Nope it’s your source. Check your sources dummy

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think I could become an R social media pundit. Just tell em what they wanna hear and lie thru my teeth….just like their cult leader. Credentials not required 

With that kind of attitude, you could even be the GOP VP!