Lefties: Who do you endorse?

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I didn't want Trump or Hillary in 2016. I sat in the dark wondering if the world was going to end after I found out Trump had won. I was glad Hillary didn't given how corrupt she is but I also was worried that Trump wouldn't have what it took and perhaps I bought into the media nonsense. What happened next has fostered my current beliefs.

The media went absolutely nuts and came out with the most idiotic lies, they impeached him on nothing, he became even more popular as the country flourished and so coincidentally a lab created virus just so happened to be released to ensure sure he didn't win, they attempted numerous times to make up crimes to prosecute him for, and then they were complicit or negligent in someone trying to kill him.

"The lady doth protest too much methinks." Or as the kids today would say it "y'all doing too much." If they are doing all of this and expending all of their power and resources to try and stop him then he is doing something RIGHT. When all of media, celebrities, corporations are against you and making up lie after lie to try and take you down then it's because they are threatened. F them and at this point Trump is a big middle finger to the establishment. I'll gladly vote for whoever they are against because this country isn't about them, it's about you and me. They work for us, never forget that.

Now they are telling you guys that you have to vote for Kamala. Screw that! Vote RFK if you don't like Trump. Be your own person. Screw every politician that continues to get rich off of us, screw every celebrity that thinks they know better, screw every corporation and CEO and their outlandish salaries.

A vote for Kamala is a vote for the establishment, the Biden's, the Obama's, the Clinton's, the oligarchy. F that and F them!

Yeah man, I don’t do what “the media” tells me. I don’t watch tv news and I think cable news is one of the worst things to happen to this country in the last half century. 

Part of being an adult is making decisions where you don’t like the options. Voting third party is not a solution in our electoral system. I made that mistake in 2016 but I won’t do it again. Being responsible means recognizing that the only people who have a shot at winning are Harris and Trump. I’ll take Harris over Trump any day, so that’s what I’ll do. 

• Vomit 2

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m sorry, do you think inflation was 50%?

Is it 0? 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Is it 0? 

You don't have it better than you did 4 years ago, your blind loyalty to the dems won't allow you to admit it.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah man, I don’t do what “the media” tells me. I don’t watch tv news and I think cable news is one of the worst things to happen to this country in the last half century. 

Part of being an adult is making decisions where you don’t like the options. Voting third party is not a solution in our electoral system. I made that mistake in 2016 but I won’t do it again. Being responsible means recognizing that the only people who have a shot at winning are Harris and Trump. I’ll take Harris over Trump any day, so that’s what I’ll do. 

Fair enough. Kamala is not only part of the establishment but she is low IQ. Is there any doubt that she's in this position because she's a woman of color who slept with powerful men? She's also a marxist. She was for defunding of the police and bailed violent protesters out of jail. Ironic because she used to put non-violent people in jail for small amounts of drugs. But hey, whatever is popular at the time and gets you ahead. That's why I was curious to see who people were endorsing outside of the forced party endorsement. I was hoping to see someone who could actually think for themselves and not just go with "hey that's who they told me I have to vote for and you only get 2 choices so here we go!"

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Fair enough. Kamala is not only part of the establishment but she is low IQ. Is there any doubt that she's in this position because she's a woman of color who slept with powerful men? She's also a marxist. She was for defunding of the police and bailed violent protesters out of jail. Ironic because she used to put non-violent people in jail for small amounts of drugs. But hey, whatever is popular at the time and gets you ahead. That's why I was curious to see who people were endorsing outside of the forced party endorsement. I was hoping to see someone who could actually think for themselves and not just go with "hey that's who they told me I have to vote for and you only get 2 choices so here we go!"

If you're asking in general who we'd like to see as president in a vacuum, then yeah that's a different answer.

Tiering them by preference, I'd say:

• Tier 1: JB Pritzker
  • Tier 2: Pete Buttigieg, Gretchen Whitmer, Josh Shapiro, Wes Moore, Jared Polis
  • Tier 3: Raphael Warnock, Andy Beshear, Mark Kelly, Roy Cooper, Tammy Duckworth
  • Tier 4: Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsome, Tim Walz, Chris Mupthy, Tammy Baldwin

I'm sure there are other good candidates I forgot to include.

I know a lot of people put Michelle Obama's name out there, but from all reporting, she hates politics. There's zero chance she'd ever run. Plus, after far, far, far too many years of Bush and Clinton family politics, I'm generally not enthused about political dynasties.

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, I'm better off than I was 4 years ago!

Summer of 2020, for those of you with short memories.

The summer when democrats encouraged everyone to burn cities down? This one?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The summer when democrats encouraged everyone to burn cities down? This one?

And the summer of COVID.

Whatever. It sucked.

I am much, much better off today. And I think most people, if reminded of what their lives were like then, would agree.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And the summer of COVID.

Whatever. It sucked.

I am much, much better off today. And I think most people, if reminded of what their lives were like then, would agree.

Trump didn't cause covid, Frank.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You aren't being reasonable you are doing the CNN thing. We all know things were better than ever right before COVID. And we also know at this point that COVID was made in a lab. Hmm what a coincidence don't you think? Maybe things were too good?

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, sometimes grown ups have to choose between options they don’t love. 

I don't know why that is harder to comprehend than accepting an option we don't love as our new messiah and the basis of our entire personality.  

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

I didn't want Trump or Hillary in 2016. I sat in the dark wondering if the world was going to end after I found out Trump had won. I was glad Hillary didn't given how corrupt she is but I also was worried that Trump wouldn't have what it took and perhaps I bought into the media nonsense. What happened next has fostered my current beliefs.

The media went absolutely nuts and came out with the most idiotic lies, they impeached him on nothing, he became even more popular as the country flourished and so coincidentally a lab created virus just so happened to be released to ensure sure he didn't win, they attempted numerous times to make up crimes to prosecute him for, and then they were complicit or negligent in someone trying to kill him.

"The lady doth protest too much methinks." Or as the kids today would say it "y'all doing too much." If they are doing all of this and expending all of their power and resources to try and stop him then he is doing something RIGHT. When all of media, celebrities, corporations are against you and making up lie after lie to try and take you down then it's because they are threatened. F them and at this point Trump is a big middle finger to the establishment. I'll gladly vote for whoever they are against because this country isn't about them, it's about you and me. They work for us, never forget that.

Now they are telling you guys that you have to vote for Kamala. Screw that! Vote RFK if you don't like Trump. Be your own person. Screw every politician that continues to get rich off of us, screw every celebrity that thinks they know better, screw every corporation and CEO and their outlandish salaries.

A vote for Kamala is a vote for the establishment, the Biden's, the Obama's, the Clinton's, the oligarchy. F that and F them!

Unfair media coverage is your basis for supporting Trump?  Getting a raw deal in the MSM has not made him any more fit for office.  

I would similarly encourage you to revisit why you didn't want Trump in 2016 and vote for Brain Worms in 2024. Be your own man!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I don't know why that is harder to comprehend than accepting an option we don't love as our new messiah and the basis of our entire personality.  

I do like this quote about it:

"Voting isn't marriage, it's public transport. You're not waiting for "the one" who's absolutely perfect: you're getting the bus, and if there isn't one to your destination, you don't not travel, you take the one going closest."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

My summer of 2020 was very nice, but then again I did not have a governor who locked everything down for people with a .00001% chance of dying. In my state we did not violent riots or any protests that were too annoying. Since then my area has changed from relatively cheap to really expensive, inflation in my area is truly 40% for eating out or even buying at the grocery store, real estate has jumped, and the roads have gotten insane 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Unfair media coverage is your basis for supporting Trump?  Getting a raw deal in the MSM has not made him any more fit for office.  

I would similarly encourage you to revisit why you didn't want Trump in 2016 and vote for Brain Worms in 2024. Be your own man!

No it's because they are trying sooooo hard to stop him. I've never seen anything like it. I don't like Trump and I'm not a Republican. If they are trying that hard it's because they have something to hide which is what the quote from Hamlet refers to. Any side that has all of the money, all of the influence, all of the power is the bad guys side. I'm definitely my own man and nobody will ever influence me, especially celebrities, media, or big money donors.

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

No it's because they are trying sooooo hard to stop him. I've never seen anything like it. I don't like Trump and I'm not a Republican. If they are trying that hard it's because they have something to hide which is what the quote from Hamlet refers to. Any side that has all of the money, all of the influence, all of the power is the bad guys side. I'm definitely my own man and nobody will ever influence me, especially celebrities, media, or big money donors.

This! I started slowly seeing the media slanted one way. I never cared about politics, but it's clear the msm has an agenda. I remember thinking, this Trump dude must be the worst person ever, turns out most of it was all bs. I can also acknowledge that Trump is most likely not a good person.

42 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Comon man! Brain worms already dropped out!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

This! I started slowly seeing the media slanted one way. I never cared about politics, but it's clear the msm has an agenda. I remember thinking, this Trump dude must be the worst person ever, turns out most of it was all bs. I can also acknowledge that Trump is most likely not a good person.

Bingo! Trump isn't a good guy but he's 1 man vs the entirety of whatever this cartel of power is that's going after him. They are trying so damn hard to stop him. Whether he meant to or not, he's the only thing between us and them and it's becoming more and more obvious every day 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

The funny thing is Biden would still be on the ticket if Trump didn’t agree to debate him.  Between that and not shutting up halfway through his speech this would be a cakewalk for him.

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm definitely my own man and nobody will ever influence me, especially celebrities, media, or big money donors.

Sounds like a good populist pitch to me.  Run 3rd party.