Jets going with their classic look vs the Bills at MetLife

Gregg

19 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

If Rogers is healthy they sweep us. Hands down. Sucks, but it's true.

40 going on 41 coming off a serious Achillies injury. I doubt he stays healthy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

GTGxoLlW8AEpYgd?format=jpg&name=small

These look nice. Better then the crap they have been wearing the past few seasons.

Ah, the nice classic, timeless tradition of the playoff drought.

Love it.

Edited by Kaenon
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Classic is usually better. I'm not sure why we struggle so much to make things look good these days. I think it is just the propensity to overthink and overcomplicate things and trying to be too flashy.

So the NFL can sell more junk and make more $$$$

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

So the NFL can sell more junk and make more $$$$

They'd sell more junk if it looked better.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

It wasn't last year, and I doubt it will be this year. The hype with them is through the roof. If the Jets are playing well then it won't be 40% as Jets fans will not want to sell their tickets.

Ya true it was in 22, Bills fans everywhere , they were 7-3 or something,  loudest I heard it in years, I guess cause it was opening night and stuff 

On 7/22/2024 at 4:31 PM, Gregg said:

The jerseys have been announced for the Bills - Texans game as well as the 49ers - Bills game.

https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=teams-season&team_id=BUF&year=2024

Always loved this site. Idk if this is a new feature or I haven't noticed, but you can go back to any year and see the uniform matchup. They even have the infield cut out for early September games at Joe Robbie when the Marlins played there. Jets/Bills 63 is a fun one. Something to geek out at.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2024 at 4:30 PM, Dillenger4 said:

If Rogers is healthy they sweep us. Hands down. Sucks, but it's true.

We’ll see.  I seriously doubt that if he is healthy that they sweep the Bills, and I’d say chances are higher that we sweep them even with a healthy conspiracy theorist that reads books and stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't care if I'm in the minority, but all these "classic" uniforms that consist of plain white helmet + boring/basic logo don't look good to me.

Not saying these modern, super busy, overly-designes unis/logos are better, but they're both just bad to me.