Jets going with their classic look vs the Bills at MetLife

Gregg

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

GTGxoLlW8AEpYgd?format=jpg&name=small

These look nice. Better then the crap they have been wearing the past few seasons.

I like their current logo better than this "classic" one, but the rest of their current uniform package sucks. They should go more traditional, but with the current logo, like their 90s unis.

• Like (+1) 1

Classic is usually better. I'm not sure why we struggle so much to make things look good these days. I think it is just the propensity to overthink and overcomplicate things and trying to be too flashy.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Jets are a brutal matchup for us.  1-1 at best against them again this year 

One advantage the Bills may have in this week 6 matchup at MetLife is the Jets play the Vikings in London in week 5. They could be jet lagged as well as trying to adjust to the time difference while preparing for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

One advantage the Bills may have in this week 6 matchup at MetLife is the Jets play the Vikings in London in week 5. They could be jet lagged as well as trying to adjust to the time difference while preparing for the Bills.

And it's close to 40% Bills fans at MetLife imo. I'm there every year

Just now, JerseyBills said:

And it's close to 40% Bills fans at MetLife imo. I'm there every year

It wasn't last year, and I doubt it will be this year. The hype with them is through the roof. If the Jets are playing well then it won't be 40% as Jets fans will not want to sell their tickets.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Jets are a brutal matchup for us.  1-1 at best against them again this year 

These comments always crack me up, particularly when the Bills are a "brutal matchup" for every team in the league because of Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1