Why Did Biden Drop Out?

On 7/22/2024 at 3:48 PM, Tiberius said:

Why? Because he knows Trump is unacceptable and Harris has a better chance to win 

Why does Harris have a better chance to win?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I thought it was because he's dead.

Or brain dead.

I read that right here.

His health played a big factor. Plus, the other Dem big wigs (Obama, Pelosi) saw that he was going to lose to Trump, and I am sure they were putting pressure on him to step down behind the scenes.

22 minutes ago, Gregg said:

His health played a big factor. Plus, the other Dem big wigs (Obama, Pelosi) saw that he was going to lose to Trump, and I am sure they were putting pressure on him to step down behind the scenes.

Notice that the libs here are unable to answer a couple simple questions.  You don't hear Tibs or Billsy answer because they know the answer.  

52 minutes ago, Irv said:

Notice that the libs here are unable to answer a couple simple questions.  You don't hear Tibs or Billsy answer because they know the answer.  

Hey Irv, didn't I just see a Biden Proof of Life video?

Are you gonna retitle that thread?

• Sad 1

I think center and left voters are beginning to understand that the best offensive against MAGA is to just laugh at them. Mock their conspiracies, call their misinformation for the bull sh it it is and have fun doing it 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey Irv, didn't I just see a Biden Proof of Life video?

Are you gonna retitle that thread?

Is Biden dead?

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think center and left voters are beginning to understand that the best offensive against MAGA is to just laugh at them. Mock their conspiracies, call their misinformation for the bull sh it it is and have fun doing it 

Holy propaganda Batman!

After last night's humdinger of teleprompter reading, I still don't know why Biden dropped out.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

He’s mentally fit

Haha someone's having a full-blown DR style meltdown.

Talk about living in your head. You even changed your name to something that was obsolete on the day you changed it.

Here's an updated one: Kamala is Qualified!

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Haha someone's having a full-blown DR style meltdown.

Talk about living in your head. You even changed your name to something that was obsolete on the day you changed it.

Here's an updated one: Kamala is Qualified!

Full blown meltdown!